Satire Week Begining 25/04/2005 - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Ombrageux
Cox and Forkum must have the least subtle and crudest cartoons on the net.
By N'Djamena
So true, TAL. :|
By Ombrageux
Liberty, equality.. 'national sovereignty'. I've always wondered how important the last one really was, especially when the very idea of the nation is questionable and how the national sovereignty has been demolished by globalisation.
By Dark Canuck
Bestselling non-fiction from national lampoon

By Andres

By the way Boon, there are more than 5 countries that have nukes. At least pakistan, india and israel have them and south africa had them but gave them up. The treaty is not international law. What the treaty does is to those who sign it, by renouncing nuclear weapons they will get technical assistance in developing peaceful nuclear energy. If you back out of the treaty then the treaty does not apply to you anymore (the illegality would be if you try to develop the nukes while on the treaty) North Korea renounced the treaty (I think in 1998, but I dont remember).
By Yobbo
By the way Boon, there are more than 5 countries that have nukes. At least pakistan, india and israel have them and south africa had them but gave them up. The treaty is not international law. What the treaty does is to those who sign it, by renouncing nuclear weapons they will get technical assistance in developing peaceful nuclear energy. If you back out of the treaty then the treaty does not apply to you anymore (the illegality would be if you try to develop the nukes while on the treaty) North Korea renounced the treaty (I think in 1998, but I dont remember).

Finally, andres, someone who gets it! Being a nuclear-armed power is not, by itself, a breach of international law.
By Rhinestone Pseudo-Commie
The first two were great. I didn't know UAE and Qatar supported slavery...

Well I learn something everyday.
By Boondock Saint
I didn't know UAE and Qatar supported slavery...

It's atually a very bad situation for the young boys who are being held as slaves. Both nations have 'laws' against it but those laws are not enforced ... they only exist so that they can say to western nations 'see, see? No slavery here!'

At least they got to vote didnt they? I dont recall anyone asking us to vote for NAFTA ...
By Saf
TAL, some of the things you post are they dumbest, most misguided things I have ever seen. You continuously bring me a string of laughter at the utterly foolish propaganda you post. Thank you for existing and bringing me such blithely stupid neocon garbage.
By Luke
TAL, some of the things you post are they dumbest, most misguided things I have ever seen. You continuously bring me a string of laughter at the utterly foolish propaganda you post. Thank you for existing and bringing me such blithely stupid neocon garbage.

Quoted for truth.
By Dark Canuck
Are you sure we need to be reminded of how stupid fascists are Saf?
There are enough idiots around, if we're keeping cowardly lion around like some kind of pet, then he is a very stupid pet that keeps shitting on the furniture.
By Saf
Are you sure we need to be reminded of how stupid fascists are Saf?

Neocons lack the integrity of real fascists. Corrupt zionist corporate-driven warmongering faux democracy != fascism.

Wow, maybe "all" jobs have gone to illeg[…]

Wrong. If anything, it's the sign of a mature, fu[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The arrogance of Volodymyr Zelensky is incredible.[…]

Are you having fun yet Potemkin? :lol: How coul[…]