Satire Week Beginning 07/02/05 - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Truth-a-naut
TAL wrote:Also I want the right to use my money for my porpuse.

TAL was my inspiration for the file name.
By bradley
Imagei agree with this one.
By Saf
I dig that Modern World thing. 100% true.

EDIT: Just to put an image here. Relevance to politics: 0%.

By Saf
Get your war on!

By Clann
That is not satire, that is shit.
By Saf
I missed the last time the DPRK nuked a country. In fact, the last time ANY country used an atomic bomb was... Gee, lemme think... The USA, TAL.
By Dark Canuck
Don't think you know a single fucking thing about Canadian politics or Canada itself cowardly lion. You don't even know what you are posting about. With those posts you are like a child shouting a dirty word he just learned. A stupid, annoying child. Do you even know who Pettigrew is?
The north korean one, those look like characitures of asians from the fucking 1940s. Everything you post is horrid, racist and stupid. I guess it is a reflection of yourself.
By Truth-a-naut
You attack him Canuck but plently of non-Americans post cartoons poking fun at American politics when many of them don't even know "what the fuck is up".

Canuck, did Asians drastically change their appearance since the 40's?
By Boondock Saint
Don't think you know a single fucking thing about Canadian politics or Canada itself cowardly lion. You don't even know what you are posting about. With those posts you are like a child shouting a dirty word he just learned. A stupid, annoying child. Do you even know who Pettigrew is?

Why don't you tone it down a little? If you don't like the cartoons he posts then honestly too bad. I don't think you should resort to name calling and near intimidation and outlandish accusations in order to silence him ... I think you should let him post the toons he wants and if you have something constructive to say then add it otherwise don't add anything.
By Spin
I only counted 4 classic saysings on TALs satire.
By Lord_Tito
cool down a litle, that about canada was american satire that about N.Korea i dont know :?:
By Lord_Tito
No that toon is Canadian made!

My bad exuse me

Immigration is part of capitalism, @Puffer Fis[…]

Teacher questions appropriateness of pow-wow

One teacher saying something that others disagree […]

Background in English of Claudia Sheinbaum: @Pot[…]

The fact that you're a genocide denier is pretty […]