Satire for Sept. - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Boondock Saint
Thanks Dan, for identifying yourself as someone I would never ever want to be in the presence of.

I just have to say, such arrogance ... is it early morning where you are? Did you not eat a healthy breakfast?
By Truth-a-naut
I did not know that if a Canadian posted an anti-queen cartoon/song/opinion, that it would be taken down by the federal government.

:?:
By The American Lion
Yep, last year around this time. His site was down for a few days. Once it was back up it had this message:
The Canadian government had my site suspended for the last few days because it contained cartoons which they deemed “slanderous” to the Queen, and thus in violation of Canadian law. I had to remove the offending cartoons, and now my site is back up.

Luke: JJ knows problay more about Canadian government than you.
http://www.filibustercartoons.com/canguide.php
By Dan
Thanks Dan, for identifying yourself as someone I would never ever want to be in the presence of.

You're welcome.
By MB.
TAL don't insult your own intelligence.

People always moan about having a monarch as the Head of State for she's either "Some British Bitch" or becuase "Its cute, but we really don't need her."

Fact of the matter is- having a Monarch, in the case of Canada, is an infinitately superior solution to executive power then electing a president. I reason this way simply becuase, due the nature of the modern monarchy, the Queen (or GG) is an important safe gaurd, yet, also a method for insuring powerful federal government in the form of the House. For example; if we replaced the Monarch with an elected president, that President might actaully feel compelled to act- after all, what's the point of electing someone to a cerimonial position? So, unless Canada were to abandon Parlimentry-British democracy and adopt Republicanlism, whats the point of having an elected Head of State? None. Infact, I much prefer my small powerful central government to the massive incompitant beaucratic shit fest the United States government has evolved into.
By Rodion
By Saf
Anyone who tries to put religion in US government just sucks at reading.
By Luke
Luke: JJ knows problay more about Canadian government than you.

Woah, he typed out some basic facts that any idiot could gather from a Poli Sci 101 course! Just don't even talk. The fact of the matter is that he stated that the Governor General "has political power" and due to Canadian political convention that is ABSOLUTELY FALSE.
By QatzelOk
TAL, don't insult your own intelligence.

:lol:
By Rodion
Your opinion or not, this forum is not intended to spread the message of hate. From this point on I ask that you refrain from posting such images on this forum, the last thing we need is some free for all racist propaganda competition.

- Boon.
By Apollos
Good on both shots Rodion.

Current Jewish population estimates in Mexico com[…]

@Istanbuller You are operating out of extreme[…]

Ukraine stands with Syrian rebels against Moscow- […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Afhanistan and South Korea defeated communists. […]