Satire for October. - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By The American Lion
I said both are responsible, but im showing out that democratic states I live in are useless. I live in Washington State. It has been under control of the democrats for 30 years. My state is a complete hell hole. One time we may have a change of the Republicans in charge of this state. But no, the liberal State Surprime Court, which are elected by the people (mainly Seattle), said it is ok to count late ballots. I simply dont trust states that are run by fully Democrats.
By Captain Hat
And I simply don't trust places completely run by Republicans.

My county is a complete Hell-hole and it's run by a bunch of good-old-boy Republicans. Nothing gets done because the same idiots get elected year after year. And you know what happens? The schools are overcrowded, the traffic is abismal, and they put no planning into development so there are routine water shortages!

But I digress, as this is the satire forum.
By Rodion

And to think this used to be the Satire forum...
By QatzelOk
Peace will never be found on a road map.
By MB.
Qatz = :lol:
By Apollos
Peace will never be found by sinful humans. Massa perditione (sp?) as Augustine put it, a lump of sin. The nature of mankind is a sinful one despite the times at which the original nature bleeds through (and despite the actions of those with a regenerate nature).
By The Immortal Goon
The Democrats for having no ideas.
The Republicans for having bad ideas

Quoted for truth

1 = Best standard of living
4 = Worst standard of living

And Satire for the sake of satire:

-TIG :rockon:
By Falx
Peace will never be found on a road map.

Sure it will, just take right Jerusalem.
By ianulus
This is a tad old, but it still cracks me up. It's about the EU constitutional referendum. I hope ist hasn't been posted before.

ianulus
By ianulus
I don't get it. Maybe I've missed something?

ianulus
By The American Lion
"NOVELTY pig calendars and toys have been banned from a council office -- in case they offend Muslim staff.

Workers in the benefits department at Dudley Council, West Midlands, were told to remove or cover up all pig-related items, including toys, porcelain figures, calendars and even a tissue box featuring Winnie the Pooh and Piglet."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005450600,00.html
By ianulus
Oh, well, in that case it's really funny :lol:

ianulus
By Boondock Saint
:lol:

TAL :up:

That was fucking funny shit.
By Dan
By Apollos
+1 for Dan :lol:
By Adrien
Hehe, note that they don't ask whether you're a woman seeking a man or a man seeking another man.
By Spin
The first one is alright TAL.

What do you have against Miers?

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 22, Wednesday Bletchley Park breaks Luftwaf[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]