Satire for April 2009 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By MB.
My name's Kim Jong. US is wrong! Continue foreign aid or taste my dong!
I gots mad flo when I eat my pho, capitalist pigs I overthrow!
We're an Axis of Evil! Like a Knievel! No chance of Japanese civilian retrieval!
IAEA criticise us, I say that's insanium! DPRK right to enrich uranium!
I don't mean to boast but you guys are toast, Taepodong-2 can reach west coast!
By Oxymoron
Ait Ait MB, Im with you. :up:
By Zyx
[youtube]9l_hNrkmpyc[/youtube]

I just noticed this. Interesting. NRA/KKK?
By Oxymoron
Racist propoganda against white people ZYX you should be ashamed.
By Zyx
Possibly, but the voices are amazingly funny and the content is quite political, hence why this is in Satire.

Also, there is no animosity being built up against Whites in this. I can not say that this is 'against' Whites. This is not at all critical of "Whites," in fact.
By NYYS
uh, yeah it is. It's from Bowling for Columbine.

The funny thing is I'm 99% sure Michael Moore thinks that's an actual portrayal of American history.
By Zyx
What is the criticism of "Whites" in that video, NY Yankees suck.?

Did you want to act against Whites after seeing that video? :eh:
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
All white people are afraid of black people, that's what the video is trying to say.
By Zyx
Not that I believe what you wrote, but supposing that what you wrote was true, how is that propaganda against whites?
By Rodion
Anyone who's ever been to kick-boxing practice with them, ought to be afraid of black people. :eh:
By Thunderhawk
Anyone who's ever been to kick-boxing practice with them[blacks], ought to be afraid of black people.

Especially Croatians.
By Falx
Jesus Obama has been in office for 3 months and it's already him that crashed the American economy. I can't wait ten years down the line when republicans, if there are any left, will be going "Oh yeah and he caused it with his housing policies too!".
By Cheesecake_Marmalade

WTF? Why are we supposed to be afraid of Russia and China?
By Falx
We are meant to be afraid of everyone. Especially our shadow, since it has one nuclear weapon for every one we have.
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
:lol: Furthermore, neither of the other two countries are capable of producing nukes that would actually hit us in any devastating way either, so I think that cartoon is completely void.
By Rodion
Oxymoron wrote:Why is that?

Because save for a few stereotype-defying examples, black people will kick your ass.

Since the congresspeople are not motivated by a ne[…]

It is baffling that you just somehow assume that[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

There are numerous ways this is being attempted b[…]

Okay, so you’ve finally accepted that the Romans[…]