Satire for July 2009 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Kapanda
Cool idea, horrible implementation.

3 of those were attempts at moonwalking. Every other one is of people walking backwards. So lame!
By NYYS
Would have been awesome if that "ghost" had been moonwalking
By Zyx
I know!

That's why I don't think it's his.
By Quantum
This is very true of the British military because they are broke, HAHA! :lol:

By amjdmg
By Zyx
[youtube]b0OzxvClwoU[/youtube]

[youtube]KXNMNCuaL5Q[/youtube]

Barely political is fairly funny. I only watched these two, since Obama girl, and I was somewhat delighted.
By Sephardi
By Zyx
http://www.adultswim.com/video/index.html

Pretty funny Robot Swim that shows the irony of First-World "Leftists."

Annie is an orphan whining of conditions much better than most of the world enjoys, so her friend puts her in perspective. Unfortunately, this is lost on her and the makers of the video who after Annie reaches the stage of influencing old bourgeoisie, old bourgeoisie is free from criticisms for the third-world plight.

Nonetheless, in our First-World, an orphan is considered in poor shape and some orphans would hold orphanages as disabilities despite the ordeal being rather innocent many times.
By legalboxerbriefs

By Aekos
Why should anyone be entitled to food, shelter, and medical care?
By Oxymoron
Because they are part of our society, and for the right of the state to exercise power they must provide for its citizens basic needs. Or else they must free them from the contraints of society. We give up our freedom for security and substance, not to be treated like animals.
By Rodion
To be fair, POWs have had their freedom to provide for themselves forcibly taken away by the state. Same thing with regular detainees. Homeless people are just... homeless.
By Aekos
Because they are part of our society, and for the right of the state to exercise power they must provide for its citizens basic needs. Or else they must free them from the contraints of society. We give up our freedom for security and substance, not to be treated like animals.

The citizens need to work to satisfy these basic needs. If they're unemployed they'll get benefits, and if they can't work because of a disability society should care for them. However, if they're not looking for a job and they're homeless then it's not society's job to do anything about that.
By Oxymoron
he citizens need to work to satisfy these basic needs.

Why do I need the state, if they dont provide the opportunity for me to work to meet the basic needs?

If they're unemployed they'll get benefits, and if they can't work because of a disability society should care for them. However, if they're not looking for a job and they're homeless then it's not society's job to do anything about that

You are saying the all Homeless are so by choice?
By QatzelOk
Why should anyone be entitled to food, shelter, and medical care?

That's a manipulative question because it's being asked by someone who has these things.

A better question would be: how can we make sure everyone has an equal chance at these things?
By amjdmg

I never said it was. Then what's your point? Ag[…]

It shows that the Roman imposed diaspora was impe[…]

I wasn't sure where else I should post this , so I[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@noemon Litwin is not a troll but a sophistica[…]