Satire for August 2009 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Abood
Wow, it took me days to get Sabbaticus' pic. I feel stupid.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
By Zyx
That's sad Abood.

Anyway, The Sabbaticus' picture looks photoshopped. However, it is still funny.
By peter_co
Perhaps a bit too stereotypical for my taste, but I did find it funny.
By NYYS
if they would just call the terrorists faggots it would be exactly like xbox live
By Rodion
Among the many difficult ethical dilemmas faced by the US military, I rank "fighting with honor" somewhere between "looking good" and "feeling confident".
By War Angel
Among the many difficult ethical dilemmas faced by the US military, I rank "fighting with honor" somewhere between "looking good" and "feeling confident".

Meaning, it's a top priority? I've talked to some American marines, and they cared about grooming more than just about anything else. :lol:
By amjdmg
It isn't really satire, but it's never the less one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen:

By The Sabbaticus
'Larry King Live' is certainly no 'Hardtalk'.
By Thunderhawk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOhf3OvRXKg

Wow.
By W01f
I like the cartoon Peter posted because it embodies western society on a whole.

By Ombrageux
You know, I see the phenomenon that is the American Right, and I become convinced of the United States' inevitable collapse. Dialectical contradictions and what have you... I look to some of the nation's other elements to remind myself of its sanity.

Jesus H. Christ...

National healthcare "debate" in Las Vegas:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVS4Zgjm8HE

You guys are going down the fucking toilet.

@Rich But the English and Americans are not Sp[…]

I met a guy from Nigeria, he explained me in Niger[…]

I am not going to debate someone else’s perceptio[…]

...Except when they would be massacred/plundered p[…]