Satire for July 2010 - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By DanDaMan
Bush was an amateur compared to anyone.
That remains to be seen.
So far though..Obama has done very well in weakening all of our alliances with other countries.
Short of the ones that want to kill us.
By Suska
I bet when your cat knocks your glass of milk over you blame Obama. The truth you will no doubt reject is that presidents are more or less puppets. Bush more than Obama I think.
By DanDaMan
[youtube]FJFtSaESQCM[/youtube]
I Am A Liberal - I Hate Violence
By Ombrageux
DDM: Polluting PoFo since Jun 08, 2009.
By Ter
Ombrageux wrote:DDM: Polluting PoFo since Jun 08, 2009.

Ombrageux, who gives you the right to insult DDM like that ?

DDM might represent a political faction that is different from yours, but I noticed that you and a couple of others constantly attack him viciously and insultingly.

You want to end up with a board whose members have only one opinion ?

Ter
By Ombrageux
Ombrageux, who gives you the right to insult DDM like that ?

DDM might represent a political faction that is different from yours, but I noticed that you and a couple of others constantly attack him viciously and insultingly.

You want to end up with a board whose members have only one opinion ?

Acshually, there's lots of people on PoFo whom I don't manhandle like DDM. They can be pretty radical fascists, communists or plain old conservatives, none of which I would classify myself as.

The difference is the iron-skulled knee-jerkery. That and the things posted are not remotely funny, which is fairly important in a thread with the word "satire" in it.
By Suska
Ter wrote:who gives you the right to insult DDM like that ?

me

Ombrageux, you have my permission to insult DDM like that.

;)
By DanDaMan
The dumbest clucks are the ones screaming "the sky is falling" and told her to resign.
By The American Lion
All because conservatives purposely doctored a video to hurt the administration as possible.
By amjdmg
By Godstud
By Suska
You know a month's Satire is down the drain when the latest thing is old caturday pics and a debate about whether or not its correct to use the words Jew as a proper noun
By Zyx
Satire was better in the Bush years. Now things are serial.
By Ter
Suska wrote:You know a month's Satire is down the drain when the latest thing is old caturday pics and a debate about whether or not its correct to use the words Jew as a proper noun

If you go back a page or so, you will see that this dreck started with some whining that there was racism against Arabs/Muslims. I just pointed out that there is also racism against Jews, whereupon the poster Zyx kept on repeating that in context, it was OK to have names of people preceded by their religion or skin colour.

i usually don't derail threads, and I am sorry it had to happen here, but I can't let the bigot Zyx spout his idiocies unanswered.

Ter

@Rich But the English and Americans are not Sp[…]

I met a guy from Nigeria, he explained me in Niger[…]

I am not going to debate someone else’s perceptio[…]

...Except when they would be massacred/plundered p[…]