Satire for December 2010 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Demosthenes
Ok, Have at it!
By SomeRandom
By Stormsmith
By amjdmg
By The Sabbaticus
From the country that gave Western Europe Turkish baths: Don't Ask, Must Tell

Astoundingly, some gays also report that they were asked to produce photographs showing them as participants in anal intercourse. Even then, Turkish authorities are said to apply special criteria. According to the military, and Turkish society at large, penetrating another man does not necessarily qualify as a homosexual act; only being penetrated is undisputedly homosexual. Hence the unwritten rule when it comes to such photos: "The man should be in the passive position, receiving from behind," L. explains, "and looking at the camera. Preferably while smiling."

The fourth hospital was the worst. "I stayed there for almost two weeks straight, without any possibility of leaving," says V. One of the doctors, a surgeon, decided to subject V. to a rectal examination. "The guy put his finger in my ass to check for any deformations," says V. "'Ooh, it's very tight,' he joked. 'You'll be a very good soldier.' His finger was still inside." It was only after the military doctors requested testimony from a family member -- V.'s sister confirmed that he had been a homosexual as long as she could remember -- that V. was released and declared unfit for service.
Last edited by The Sabbaticus on 04 Dec 2010 23:12, edited 1 time in total.
By The Immortal Goon
In regard to the thwarted Portland bombing:

By Zyx
The Sabbaticus, that link does not work. But uhmm that's weird Satire.
By The Sabbaticus
The Sabbaticus, that link does not work. But uhmm that's weird Satire.

Satire includes wry humor. ;) (By the way, the link should work now.)
By SomeRandom
By Nets

I think this one confuses the direction of transfer payments. :|
By amjdmg
Lol, that's what I thought. Not sure what unemployed give.
By Potemkin
I think the idea is that they are giving their jobs so the ruling elite can have their tax cuts. :)
By Cookie Monster
I think the idea is that they are giving their jobs so the ruling elite can have their tax cuts.

But how can they be unemployed, isn't it that their jobs is basically the pulling of the sleigh? :hmm:
By Potemkin
That's their 'work for welfare', Cookie. :)
By Cookie Monster
That's their 'work for welfare', Cookie.

I was implying that their jobs, before becoming unemployed, was essentially the same. :D
By Potemkin
Indeed. Now it's just more obvious, that's all. :)

I met a guy from Nigeria, he explained me in Niger[…]

Developing the musket, though, probably did. Was[…]

I am not going to debate someone else’s perceptio[…]

...Except when they would be massacred/plundered p[…]