Satire for April 2011 - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By SomeRandom
KFlint wrote:Image

Wtf? How old is that?! :lol:
By U184
LOL, not sure, but it fits right about now.
By Decky
I don't get it, though I'm slightly turned on...

The breast has stars around the nipple, it represents the USA. The child is covered in logos it represents capital.
By J Oswald
The pattern of the stars seems to more closely resemble the EU flag than the US flag, I find.
By Thunderhawk
By Ombrageux

By Quantum

By amjdmg

This is wat British people masturbate to.
By amjdmg
By Ombrageux
By Nets
TCR wrote:Image

Scariest movie ever. Scots. :O
By Potemkin
Movie? It was a documentary.
By The Clockwork Rat
The Daily Mash wrote:Kissing lesbians offered free bottle of wine

TWO lesbians who kissed in a pub were offered a free bottle of white wine in a bid to crank things up a notch.

There's just something about it that makes men feel very comfortable

The women, on a first date, became intimate in a pub in central London, forcing the landlord to rearrange the lounge bar into a makeshift mini theatre.

As the kissing progressed, angry customers demanded the women be given free alcohol and plenty of room.

Tom Logan, who saw the whole thing, said: "I immediately complained that their glasses were almost empty and if we weren't careful they would go somewhere else.

"I just came in for a quiet pint. I didn't expect to see bar staff just standing there letting some impromptu girl-on-girl action slip through their fingers like a bunch of morons.

"I grabbed the landlord and said 'how are they supposed to take their tops off if they've only had a half a pint of cider?'.

"'You get some Chardonnay over there pronto or I'm calling the police'."

Regular, Wayne Hayes, added: "Personally, I was disgusted. People wouldn't get out of my way.

"I kept saying 'you're crowding them - let them lie down' but everyone was shouting and I got stuck behind this really tall bloke."

Dr Helen Archer, a sociologist at Reading University, said: "I suspect Britain is not as tolerant of lesbian privacy as we like to think it is. We could still be a decade away from attractive girls being able to explore each other's soft, wet mouths without it causing a fuss."
Meanwhile, landlord Bill McKay insisted that while some people would be shocked at his decision to intervene, it was his pub and he was brought up to believe there was something just right about two young women going at it hammer and tongs in a public place.

In response to this: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ap ... ub-kissing
By amjdmg
By SomeRandom
ImageImage
By Thunderhawk
By Ombrageux

@Rich But the English and Americans are not Sp[…]

I met a guy from Nigeria, he explained me in Niger[…]

I am not going to debate someone else’s perceptio[…]

...Except when they would be massacred/plundered p[…]