Satire week beginning 8/11/2004 - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Attila The Nun

You know, it's amazing. I seem to be surrounded by liberals, most of them middleclass Americans. Hell, my life is easily comparable to that of an American in the "Heartlands".
By STA
I saw it like 3 years ago.
By Spin
:lol:

Now Ill agree with the lsat one for once.
By Saf
Most of the pictures TAL posts make me want to butcher every conservative I see. Then again, I feel that way all the time, so... No harm done.
By | I, CWAS |
TAL if no one is covering it how do you know it happened?
By | I, CWAS |
TAL that last one is decietful since it's based on average charitable deduction and rank of average adjusted gross income. We musk ask ourselves why are they putting charitable donations on thier returns, granted it's tax deductible, but I would feel dirty doing it. Keep in mind this does include tithes and church donations, not to mention lump sum. I still have to go over the data and forumulas again though. At least they give more than 0$ though
By Macphisto

Hey TAL,

Notice how they've scratched out the "strength" in the phrase "Peace through Strength" picture hanging on the wall and replaced it with "Peace through Dialogue"...

What's wrong with peace through dialogue? I mean, that IS the job of the Department of State, right?

Heaven forbid we negotiate instead of just killing everyone and letting God sort them out! Anything but diplomacy!
By Dark Canuck
One might think two weeks away might be enough respite for one to tolerate cowardly lion's posts, but no, the nausea comes back instantly. Ban the idiot already, please. Nothing he posts has any worth, it's all simple minded propaganda and nothing more.
By Hatred
Things in satire are supposed to be biased, but calling Putin's puppet a communist is just hilarious.
By Hatred
Btw, why are you posting so much NBA stuff?
By | I, CWAS |
Btw, why are you posting so much NBA stuff?

It has a larger cultural significance and is intertwined with it
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

This doesn't help your case at all. It shows […]

Israel is not the only country that allows the exp[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@noemon Litwin is not a troll but a sophistica[…]

If you read history, you will see that racism was[…]