Satire Week Beginning 20/12/04 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Le Rouge
You know, I have a fear of guns and I find them more intrusive on my liberty than banning freedom of speech, I feel safer when I know a terroist cannot buy any weapon he wants.
By | I, CWAS |
You know, I have a fear of guns and I find them more intrusive on my liberty than banning freedom of speech, I feel safer when I know a terroist cannot buy any weapon he wants.

Niether can the people who could stop a terrorist attack in its track,w e mine as well disarm the millitary too.
By repr0bate
That NRA poster was the funniest. But not for the reasons intended ;) Just because it was fucking ridiculous.
By bradley
i can't believe you actually believe that bullshit about 'civil rights didn't stop the Klan riders, people like him did'. Also som eof that isn't satire at all - if you wanna post propaganda, do it elsewhere. The Satire forum isn't for you.

If I were to post some of these, then it'd be rightly viewed as satire. But when you're posting it to prove a point, somehow it is only meta-satirical.
By | I, CWAS |

i can't believe you actually believe that bullshit about 'civil rights didn't stop the Klan riders, people like him did'.

I don't know what they teach you ink the uk, but civil rights legislation sure did not stop the klan.
By bradley
i still don't see any satire
By | I, CWAS |
that first one was ridiculous especially since canadians have fought and died in every important war along side americans.
By STA
ohhh, TAL says we "suck", just like a 12 year old neo-con. Where were you in 1939 again? We are in Afghanistan, we were in Kosovo, we were in Europe in WWII (before you, by the way), and we weren't in the mess that was the Vietnam War.
By | I, CWAS |
what is your definition of respectable, they sure our fighting in afghanistand, and peacekeeping in other regions fine.
By Le Rouge
Notice this thread is completely un-satirical, boring, and connection clogging?

America gives disproportionate power to 20% of th[…]

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]