Satire Week Beginning 28/2/05 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By bradley
pray tell me, TAL - why would North Korea nuke Canada?
By Comrade Ogilvy
RUSSIAN PRESIDENT PUTIN, SELLING RUSSIA AWAY
FOR DONUTS....TRAITOR!!!1

On request of Glinnert.
By Saf
...**.
.****.. <-- A ROCK
.| <- TAL
m

You DO know that missle defense is a crock of shit just to get votes from people who have been successfully brainwashed into permanent fear by the corporate media, right?
By Truth-a-naut
I love how everything has a name tag in American cartoons.

Martin is a pretty funny looking guy though:

Image'

He has this sort of "lady-killer" kind of smile.
By Dark Canuck
Cowardly lion, that is the dumbest shit yet. Kill yourself, and spare us more of this. Do it for jesus or whatever rediculous shit you beleive in.
By repr0bate
You're pretty good at it ;) But that's mostly his problem.
By STA
TAL wrote:Image

What storm is there TAL? What is sybolizing the rain? The one Nuclear bomb used in the history of the world?
By bradley
there were two, weren't there?
By STA
Oh yes, I should have said "the one time nuclear bombs were used in the history of the world?"
By repr0bate
http://cagle.slate.msn.com/working/050301/zapiro.gif

I love that one :D
By The American Lion
After 20 years of endless appeals, Canada is FINALLY deporting notorious holocaust denier Ernst Zundel back to Germany, where he will be imprisoned for his aggressive promotion of anti-Semitic hate crimes.

But don't get too excited. France is also doing some deporting of their own, and is sending convicted terrorist Fateh Kamel back to Canada, where he still remains a citizen. Kamel was a high-profile terrorist leader who was involved in many radical Islamist groups in Algeria. He was imprisoned for several years in France after he was found guilty of plotting terrorist attacks. But now his term is up, and he can return to Canada, where his family lives.

So we're essentially just exchanging one evil for another. The Conservative Party wants Kamel to be stripped of citizenship and deported to Algeria, but the government has refused to take any action so far.

http://www.filibustercartoons.com/

Acullay some good news and bad news. Good news! North America is getting rid of a nazi and the bad news that North America is having a returning terrorist.

Jeff Rense is going to be pissed off about this!
By MB.
I tell you guys who are trashing TAL, if there's ONE thing that scares me everytime I wake up in the morning- shakes me to the BONES it's not having an adiquate missile defense program.

This is si.ply factually untrue. The population i[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The arrogance of Volodymyr Zelensky is incredible.[…]

Are you having fun yet Potemkin? :lol: How coul[…]

I think she’s going to be a great president for Me[…]