Satire Week Begining 25/04/2005 - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By amjdmg

I wonder if he saw that tree in the middle of the road.
By Lord_Tito
I wonder if he saw that tree in the middle of the road.

I wonder that to.

http://cagle.slate.msn.com/working/050509/thompson.jpg

If it only was so well.
By Clann

Perfect.
By The American Lion
" Last night the Canadian Parliament voted non-confidence in the administration of Prime Minister Paul Martin, 153 to 150. The Conservatives had managed to get a non-confidence motion attached as a rider to another piece of legislation, thus making the vote come much earlier than expected.

BUT! Martin says he will not accept the vote and will not step down and call new elections. He doesn't consider the vote to be binding because it took the form of a rider and not a formal motion. Someday, he says, the parliament will have a chance to have a "real" confidence vote, but God knows when that will be.

The opposition parties are all hopping mad now. THEY considered last night's vote to be "formal" enough for them. Conservative leader Stephen Harper has even basically declared Paul Martin to be an illegitimate and dangerous Prime Minister because of his refusal to step down."
By Mac
By Falx

Fitting red cape...
By Ombrageux
The cartoon is inaccurate. It should show the steamroller crushing Europe's legs and torso and only then America coming to the rescue.
By repr0bate
The cartoon is inaccurate. It should show the steamroller crushing Europe's legs and torso and only then America coming to the rescue.

I wasn't sure it was an American soldier...looks like a British helmet to me.

But if we're going all out, the machine should say 'made in the USA' on it too :roll:
By amjdmg

It should show America first emptying Europe's pockets, the steamroller uniting with a monster that attacked America and then only America helping (where's Canada btw?) Europe to defeat the steamroller.
By CCJ
I find it rather interesting that Americans assume that they were the only reason that Europe was liberated. The USSR fought in WWII, losing 20 million soldiers.
By Ombrageux
If the steamroller had a huge hammer and sickle on it instead of a swastica and assuming the hammer and sickle squashed half of the Europe character, it would be accurate.
By Captain Hat
The soldier has a red cape (USSR), a British helmet, and an American rifle.

'Nuff said.
By Saf
Big talk for a man who didn't even get a full reccomendation and barely got a chance to go to vote at all. If Voinovich had more balls he never would've let it pass, but then again the man has to get re-elected, right?
By Saf
List 1 reason that America gets to have nukes and the DPRK doesn't.

I think we should bear in mind that being a homem[…]

The British people have been eating shit for almo[…]

Fewer white males are going to college

If someone made a post about Black people or wome[…]

Taiwan-China crysis.

I say war happens. China gets its way. If China[…]