Satire for March. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By jaakko
Oh yeah, the imperialist press at the mercy of the mullahs. Though I'd expect the Danes to lift their military boots off from Iraq before getting their writing hand or governing head to be cut off. This whole "freedom of speech" hysteria is so absurd in the real world context.
By Boondock Saint
jaakko

Is 'imperialist' your new favorite word? :lol: :p
By jaakko
Yeah, shame on me. But really, I don't use it any more than most people use words like "islam", "islamism", "freedom of speech", "totalitarianism" etc. It's the world that makes as speak as we do.
By dktekno

"There is too much sex in the public space."
"- And there is also too much religion in the public space."
"There is simply too much signposting in the public space."
By Un Owen
By wonder cow
Donnesbury was good today.

Some on this board do this.

If you don't like the accepted science, by no means
change your opinion. Just change and distort the
science.

With history, it is 10 X worse.
By ianulus

"He doesn't seem to be calming down"
By Spin
CWAS, stop posting pro gun propaganda, Fox warned you on it before. It isn't satire.
By | I, CWAS |
:roll:
Actually it is. Unless they are a real organization, that would change everything.

sat·ire (plural sat·ires)

noun
Definitions:

1. use of wit to criticize behavior: the use of wit, especially irony, sarcasm, and ridicule, to criticize faults

Source
By ianulus
Milosevic going to hell:
"The Hitler-Stalin department would be excessive, but there's still room in the Ceauşescu-roaster"

On the desk it says "Administration"

By Briton
By AuShane
Queen in favour of republic after endless meetings with Howard
Wednesday, 22 March 2006

The Queen has swung her support behind Australia becoming a republic, according to Palace insiders. Her Majesty has decided that ceding sovereignty over one of the largest nations remaining in the Commonwealth is worth no longer having to spend extended periods conversing with John Howard, telling a lady-in-waiting that “there’s only so many times one can have the same stilted conversation about the time one met Sir Donald Bradman”.

The Prime Minister's company irked her Majesty so much that she returned home only a day into the Commonwealth Games. “Honestly, if I'd had to spend another day with John Howard telling me about how he's a close personal friend of President Bush's, there would have been another dismissal,” she said.

The Queen said she far preferred the company of former Prime Minister Paul Keating, who, due to Her Majesty's decades of having a separate bedroom to Prince Philip, was the last man to actually touch her.

She also understood the increasingly common Australian position that the time for the change will be when her son Charles becomes king. “I can relate to Australians' feelings, because I don't like having much to do with him either,” she said. “I didn't even want to go to his wedding,”

“And I am particularly glad that because I have to die first, there's no possible way I'll be around to see his coronation.”

However despite her support for a republic, the Queen has come out against a direct-election model for the republic, saying that the Australian people couldn’t be trusted to elect a President themselves if they were foolish enough to elect Howard four times.

http://www.chaser.com.au/content/view/3072/26/

Current Jewish population estimates in Mexico com[…]

@Istanbuller You are operating out of extreme[…]

Ukraine stands with Syrian rebels against Moscow- […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Afhanistan and South Korea defeated communists. […]