F Scale - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Any other minor ideologies.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Dr House
Publius wrote:I imagine if most of the Fascists on this site were to take this tests, they would come out lower then 4.0

I don't identify as a fascist, yet I scored 4.1.
By Wolfman
Honestly, fuck if I care. Fascism is as dead and worthless as Communism. The best you two have going for you as ideologies is criticism of Democracy and Capitalism (respectively). And even then, most of it needs to be taken with a few grains of salt.
By Far-Right Sage
I did. The whole comment agrees with me. There are some Communists and Fascists here, but most are not. Keep your panties on, or atleast get some reading comprehension so you understand when you're repeating what someone else just said while saying they're wrong

I won't speak for the Communists, but there are only a few Fascists on the site in general, so I'm not quite sure who you are referring to, but most appear genuine.
By SpaciousBox
I have no idea what 8,9 and 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 25, have to do with specific Fascism, but hey! It's just a laugh. Liberal Airhead, of course, though I was hitting quite a few higher numbers throughout..
By Potemkin
For these and various other reasons, I think this test is not really measuring a propensity for fascism at all. It's measuring some kind of feeling, but what that feeling is, is anyone's guess.

The test seems to be measuring traditional American conservatism rather than European-style fascism.
By Dr House
Potemkin wrote:The test seems to be measuring traditional American conservatism rather than European-style fascism.

It may be, but question 8 hasn't much to do with American conservatism; which is grassroots-oriented, Protestant, and has a strong flavor of classical liberalism to it. American conservatives are wary of leadership.
By Decky
And what does astrology have to do with anything?!?

Fascists tent to believe a lot of nonsense live that, look at Hitler canceling military operation as "the stars aren't right." :lol:
Taiwan-China crysis.

War or no war? China holds military drills around[…]

Waiting for Starmer

@JohnRawls I think the smaller parties will d[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Moscow expansion drives former so called Warsaw (i[…]

https://i.ibb.co/VDfthZC/IMG-0141&#[…]