"My Man-Made Vagina is Closing Up, Now I need to get it replaced" - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
skinster wrote:pretending to care

How is pointing out where your arguments came from caring?

I'd have thought you would have worked out by now that I don't care. I am not a god-botherer or a busybody. If they want to put their dicks where the sun doesn't shine or cut their dicks off, it's no skin off my nose.

:lol:
Its funny but they don't seem to have any trouble distinguishing between men and women in Ukraine. The Liberal has no problem what so ever with treating Trans women as men and forcing them to die in suicidal attacks as long its part of his crusade against Putin.
@skinster

You keep going on about children. But when 16-year-olds are considered mature enough to vote, they are being treated as adults, and as adults, they must have the mental capacity to decide what to do with their bodies.

You can't have it both ways.

In other words, consistency.

If they can decide what is best for a country, they should be allowed to decide what is best for themselves, No?

:)
Canadian transgender demands free assisted suicide because surgery went wrong

Trans indigenous Canadian slams doctors for denying her euthanasia request, saying death would be better than her constant pain from a surgically-built vagina , James Reinl, Daily Mail, July 28, 2023

"Lois Cardinal, a self-proclaimed 'sterilized First Nations post-op transsexual' said regret over her medical transition led her to apply for a lethal injection in January. Cardinal, who lives on a native reserve near St. Paul, Alberta, posted her medical records from the request online this week"
@ingliz and @skinster someone that is a medical professional should be working closely with youth that are self identifying as interested in transition of gender surgery. They need to explain how life altering and permanent that is. Many have no clue what it truly means for them. Males who get the built artificially vagina need to be told the truth. You could have enormous pain, not get any sexual pleasure, and you will never get periods, have a uterus, give birth to children, get pregnant or breastfeed. Accept that you will never do that as a trans. That you can risk being asexual for the rest of your life.

Someone needs to explain that. Ingliz talked about dilation and so on. Many males have no idea what that means either. Women are built a certain way and to have resiliency in ways men with penises and testicles do not. Someone needs to explain to the young ones. But frankly I think it should be denied young people until the age of twenty five. If they continue to insist and take all the psychological and etc therapies and testing and still think it will work for them? Then explain fully.

Frankly, one has to enjoy being comfortable with what one has at the beginning. There is joy in sexuality. Whether that is heterosexuality or homosexuality or bisexuality or differing degrees. But, sexuality as a whole is made for acceptance and to bring some kind of human contact and attachment to the human who expresses such sexuality.

I think being a woman and born female is lovely. I would never consider changing my sex in a million years. Fully happy with it. I don't find anything remotely enviable about being a male. But many people are much less defined in that way. And over time might find reconciling their born sex increasingly a burden.

Cutting things off and creating artificial penises or vaginas though is extremely drastic. Taking hormones too. I do not think one should do that unless you are fully mentally and physically mature. Teenage life is way too difficult as it is.
@Tainari88

Having multidisciplinary teams telling you what can go wrong even when it goes right is the norm in Europe.

In America, I expect it's the money that talks.

Either way, what does it matter? The numbers are piddling.

I don't find anything remotely enviable about being a male.

I don't find anything remotely enviable about being a female. In a patriarchal society, being born a man is a winning ticket in the lotto of life. :lol:
Ingliz wrote:In a patriarchal society, being born a man is a winning ticket in the lotto of life.
Yes, that'd be lovely if there was actually a patriarchy. There isn't, so you're just talking shit like the fool that you are.
Godstud wrote:Yes, that'd be lovely if there was actually a patriarchy. There isn't, so you're just talking shit like the fool that you are.

Privilege is always invisible to those who are privileged.
ingliz wrote:@Tainari88

Having multidisciplinary teams telling you what can go wrong even when it goes right is the norm in Europe.

In America, I expect it's the money that talks.

Either way, what does it matter? The numbers are piddling.

I don't find anything remotely enviable about being a female. In a patriarchal society, being born a man is a winning ticket in the lotto of life. :lol:

One of the cities that do gender-changing surgeries in the USA is in Trinidad, Colorado. In this state. I think it is a business like any other business in the USA they charge money and make a profit for doing the surgery.

I think they should talk about how few people actually go through with the surgery. You have to alter your entire identity and gay men enjoy being men, they just feel sexual attraction to other men. They do not want to rid themselves of their penises and so on. A lot of false ideas about what human sexuality is in general.

So, Ingliz you do not envy women eh? Lol.

I do not envy men. There are so many memories that are pleasant and joyful and wonderful associated in my mind with being a woman, a girl and a female. So many. The joy of the little things. Being able to express a lot of affection with other women and with men without any inhibitions. I think most men have to be restrained in many cultures. Being able to express myself with clothing, and so on, and the joy of it all. The sexuality, the having new life inside of you and you feel the baby kick and so on. Being able to give of yourself a lot. It is great and wonderful.

Yes, the patriarchy is out there. But? Any society that undervalues women in general and does not understand how vital we are in any human society is asking for trouble anyway. I am confident that with time women will be alongside men even in some of the most unfair patriarchies. Without mothers, daughters, wives and sisters etc men's lives are going to suck. Anyone with half a brain knows that one. :lol:

Besides I do not get upset on PoFo because some male posters think I am inferior for being a woman or have no business writing in a male-dominated field like politics or being a woman with strong opinions.

Women are strong humans. Always have been and always will be. The love I have for being feminine is such an integral part of my human identity. I would not have it any other way eh Ingliz?

I get to give you a big kiss through cyberspace and no one can say anything about it eh?

Amor. Amor. Amor. The best part of being a Puerto Rican woman. I get away with kisses. Hee hee.
Potemkin wrote:Privilege is always invisible to those who are privileged.

Yes it is and I am glad you never seriously considered gender change in your lifetime. Lol. I like the fact you are a male. It is a great thing for me. And for anyone that knows who you are as a person.

You are a rare man. Always will be.

People need to start being grateful for everything in this world. Including being comfortable with their own born sex.

Celebrate being a man. And do not worry about your physical appearance much. All of us get older and so on. What counts is what is in your head and your heart. What you know defines you as a human being. And you got such a beautiful set of virtues Potemkin. Never lose sight of those. Amor. Amor. Amor.
Tainari88 wrote:Yes it is and I am glad you never seriously considered gender change in your lifetime. Lol. I like the fact you are a male. It is a great thing for me. And for anyone that knows who you are as a person.

I’ve always liked being male, querida. Never wanted to be anything else. :)

You are a rare man. Always will be.

And you are a rare woman querida. Tu eres especial.

People need to start being grateful for everything in this world. Including being comfortable with their own born sex.

Being comfortable in one’s own skin is very important, one of the most important things in life. Sometimes it can be hard-won, and some people never achieve it. It’s very important to accept who you are, to feel comfortable being oneself. Because it cannot really be changed.

Celebrate being a man. And do not worry about your physical appearance much. All of us get older and so on. What counts is what is in your head and your heart. What you know defines you as a human being. And you got such a beautiful set of virtues Potemkin. Never lose sight of those. Amor. Amor. Amor.

Gracias querida. Gracias. You make me glad to be myself. And that’s the greatest gift of all. :)
Trans surgery nightmares revealed: 81% endure pain in the five years after gender-change procedures, more than half say having sex is painful - and a third are left incontinent, survey shows

One of the first studies into the side effects of transgender surgeries has revealed alarmingly high rates of post-op pain, aching during intercourse, and bladder problems, raising troubling questions for this new frontier of medicine.

A huge majority - 81 percent - of those who had gender-affirming surgery in the past five years said they endured pain simply from moving around in the weeks and months after going under the knife.

Researchers from the University of Florida and Brooks Rehabilitation, a health non-profit, showed that more than half of trans surgery patients endured pain during sex, and nearly a third could not control their bladders.

One of the first studies into the side effects of transgender surgeries has revealed alarmingly high rates of post-op pain, aching during intercourse, and bladder problems, raising troubling questions for this new frontier of medicine.

A huge majority - 81 percent - of those who had gender-affirming surgery in the past five years said they endured pain simply from moving around in the weeks and months after going under the knife.

Researchers from the University of Florida and Brooks Rehabilitation, a health non-profit, showed that more than half of trans surgery patients endured pain during sex, and nearly a third could not control their bladders.

Dr Meryl Alappattu, a UF physiotherapy professor, said she would publish her report later this year, but released provisional findings in a private online workshop that DailyMail.com was able to attend.

There is a high percentage reporting musculoskeletal pain, difficulty moving, and pelvic floor dysfunction,' said Dr Alappattu, adding that more research is needed in a poorly-understood area.

'In terms of getting information related to the efficacy of these types of treatments … we still have a lot of work to do.'

Surgically altering male and female genitals to match those of the opposite sex — known as vaginoplasties and phalloplasties — are widely understood to be tough and problematic procedures.

Women who transition to become men may opt to have a penis constructed from tissue extracted from their arms, although this procedure is also complex, and the result is still markedly different to a biological penis.

Removing the breasts of female-to-male transitioners is simpler, but can also lead to pain, infections, and such problems as stitches bursting apart, particularly on overweight patients.

The procedures are a hot-button issue in America's culture wars, especially those on children.

UF researchers studied 21 trans and non-binary people aged between 20 and 70 who had undergone trans surgeries in the past five years — mostly mastectomies and vaginoplasties.

81 percent endured pain in their lower back, groin, pelvis, chest, or shoulders in the weeks, months, and even years after their procedures, researchers found.

Another 57 percent found sexual intercourse painful.

Meanwhile, 29 percent suffered urinary incontinence or a frequent and urgent need to go to the bathroom, researchers found.

Dr Alappattu said physiotherapy could repair some damage, but that more research was needed into recovery times and the longer-term impacts of trans surgeries.

Dr Alexandra Hill, a UF expert on pelvic problems, described trans patients being surprised by their protracted recoveries, which in some cases lasted longer than the 6-8 weeks they expected.

'Sometimes it takes much longer than people had initially anticipated to get back to doing things they like to do,' Dr Hill told the online gathering.

Likewise, many male-to-female transitioners who get a neo-vagina created are surprised to discover that they have to insert a 'dilator' into their canal for up to an hour each day after surgery.

Without using a dilator, which resembles a sex toy, the neo-vagina can gradually shorten in depth, said Dr Hill. Some trans women must use them for the rest of their lives.

'That's something a lot of people don't realize,' she added.

Advocates of trans medicine present the surgeries as a trade-off, acknowledging the substantial drawbacks, but saying they're vital for those with serious discomfort with their own body.

Even so, they are rare within the transgender community.

Of the estimated 1.6 million trans and non-binary Americans aged 13 and above, only 31 percent take cross-sex hormones and 16 percent opt for surgery, according to research by the Washington Post and KFF, a health charity.

Most surgeries are breast removals for female-to-male transitioners.

Genital surgeries are rare and controversial. Even the World Professional Association for Transgender Health, which advocates for gender-affirming care globally, says procedures should not be attempted on children.

Critics warn invasive, heavy-duty procedures on youngsters who are still physically-developing can set them up for a lifetime of dysfunction.

Jazz Jennings, a transgender girl, suffered a torn vagina after undergoing sex change surgery at the age of just 16.

Experts warn youngsters may have insufficient skin on their penises or scrotums to help construct a so-called neo-vagina.

The problem is even worse in children who have taken puberty blockers, as their privates remain even less developed and there is less material for the surgeon to work with.

Gender reassignment surgeries can stop recipients from being able to derive any sort of sexual pleasure as an adult, if the surgeries take place before patients' genitals have fully-formed.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... shows.html

Tainari88 wrote:Someone needs to explain to the young ones. But frankly I think it should be denied young people until the age of twenty five. If they continue to insist and take all the psychological and etc therapies and testing and still think it will work for them? Then explain fully.

They barely explain the dangers, that we're learning more and more about. And they want to get the kids before their brains have fully developed, at a point where they might understand the insanity of all of this. If they explained the dangers, the medical industry in the U.S. alone that's making billions off this would cease to exist.

The U.S. sex reassignment surgery market size was estimated at USD 2.1 billion in 2022

Follow the money, made off the sterilisation and mutilation of children.

I would never consider changing my sex in a million years.

Well that's good, since it's impossible to do so. :D

Godstud wrote:Yes, that'd be lovely if there was actually a patriarchy. There isn't...

Incorrect. If it ended, I'd love to know which year that happened and how it was dismantled..because it seems to have passed me by...

late wrote:We are in a period of increasing bigotry. There is increasing violence against, gays, blacks, jews, asians, and prob more. This is part of the attempt to bludgeon gays back into the closet.

I am against that.

The discussion is about the metaphysics of sexuality. You see, the technology is changing, and how we will feel in the future will likely depend on how good we get at altering people.

I am also not comfortable with what anyone is currently saying. You can't do long term studies when there hasn't been a long term...

The jokes write themselves from this subscriber of the Council of Foreign Relations and other haggard neocon-invested institutions that have been murdering and aiding genocide TODAY against certain groups. Really, stop with the virtue-signaling. While it suits you and liberals in general, it's really obvious what this is.
skinster wrote:
You love neocons that have been destroying Muslim lands for the last 20 years, sit down. :D

I despise them.

When I was a kid, I was a Vietnam protester. I've always opposed having an aggressive foreign policy.

Speaking of "Muslim lands", what made 9/11 possible was the CIA teaching guys like OBL (yeah, he was there) how to be international terrorists.

Not smart.
skinster wrote:Incorrect. If it ended, I'd love to know which year that happened and how it was dismantled..because it seems to have passed me by...
Ok. I'll bite. Tell me what the patriarchy is, and how men benefit from it... in the West. I can agree with you on a great many things, but this myth isn't one of them. You could have argued that you lived in a matriarchy, given that you were ruled by a Queen for the better part of 300 years. :D

The term ‘patriarchy’ has, however, been overly and incorrectly used for years. It is, I argue, a concept, not a theory. For something to be a theory, it should be testable, empirical, and capable of making predictions. It should also be falsifiable. I argue that patriarchy, as either previously or currently used, is none of those things.

Today, the term patriarchy is used within social sciences, more broadly, and particularly in gender studies, to denote the framework by which men are advantaged as a group in society. Mary Holmes (2007, p. 2), for example, defines it as ‘a social system in which men have come to be dominant in relation to women.’ This is an inadequate definition because scholars have made the mistake of assuming that if something is controlled by men, it must also always favour men. Yet, controlled by is not the same as controlled for.

https://www.centreformalepsychology.com ... azy-slogan
For thise who are interested in the study cited by @skinster, the lead researcher is a doctor specializing in pain management for women.

She made the logical and correct assumption that people experience pain and discomfort after an operation. Consequently, she made a literature review to see how this pain and discomfort was managed for trans people undergoing gender affirming surgery.

The results can be found here:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/37471638/

The Roman Empire split into three parts during th[…]

Yet, here is some man Five Man thinking men are g[…]

New USA weapons

https://youtu.be/hWUJ9aIafWo?si=9twfVrg6izce3kJ3 […]

So you think the WFP is lying. Why would they li[…]