What the!! - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Russian
Gotta love Sokath and his edits :D

Sokath's edits in my posts make me feel violated and empty...

[sokath edit: yeah, that's not what you said last night!!! ooooh snap!...

*ahem*

excuse me, I'll be leaving now]
By Proctor
That is the first time I have seen one of yeddi's posts edited!

TS has developed quite a personality cult. When he first arrived at SE (on 8 October, the same day as me :D ), everyone just told him to shut up, he was shunned by all and was on the point of being banned. Then people moved on to simply disagreeing with him, rather than hating his guts, and even conceding a few points now and then. And now, well, everyone is talking about you throughout the site. You've become some kind of hero. There were a number of people throughout the site asking when and if you would arrive.

All that aside, welcome to the forums.
By Yeddi
:( :O AHHHH the shame the shame... how can i ever show my face again... hmmm rhymes.. ANYWAY... point.. i would like to apologizes for my post, the last couple of days have bee quite stressful with Assessment tasks both left and right... (last year of school) so i'm sorry. :hippy:
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
TS has developed quite a personality cult. When he first arrived at SE (on 8 October, the same day as me ), everyone just told him to shut up, he was shunned by all and was on the point of being banned. Then people moved on to simply disagreeing with him, rather than hating his guts, and even conceding a few points now and then. And now, well, everyone is talking about you throughout the site. You've become some kind of hero. There were a number of people throughout the site asking when and if you would arrive.

The story of my life...

But that was not my intention...
By Jon
The_Communist_Threat wrote:
The story of my life...

damn, you've had one hell of a life....

Only if you don't get out much... ;)
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
Only if you don't get out much...

LOL...good one...I meant that is how most people first see me...as just another commie weirdo...but sooner or later they find out I am right...and they become weirdo commies too (my way of getting women...LOL)
By Sweeper
Sokath is editing everyones posts, but why aren't anybody editing his?
By Yeddi
Sokath hasn't actually Edited anyones posts.. (well that i'm awear of) he is mearly adding in extras in the intrests of this site.. for keeping peace and organised civilised discussion.... Sokath is also proficiant at making omellettes and runs his own buisiness... to relax he enjoys pina coladas and long walks on the beach...

AHHHH.. what a guy... :O
By Jon
Yeddi wrote:to relax he enjoys pina coladas and long walks on the beach...

Sokath is also Shrek?! :lol:
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
to relax he enjoys pina coladas and long walks on the beach...

Uhh...that seems interesting. What's your phone number Sokath?? Maybe I'll give you a call sometimes...;)

:p
By sokath
It was actually Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain... by the Bay City Rollers... I think...

notwithstanding however... just to clear up any rumours, I am a dude... :rockon:

people sometimes get confused by the "kath" part of my name, thinking it's for Katherine or some shit like that.

S./
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
just to clear up any rumours, I am a dude.

Hmm...yes I know...Thats why I want you'r phone number... :p

:lol:
By sokath
Done! :D

Man, you Albanians crack me up! I know so many from work, they're always in such good moods, not to mention loud. :lol:

S./
By Sweeper
Yeddi wrote:Sokath hasn't actually Edited anyones posts.. (well that i'm awear of) he is mearly adding in extras in the intrests of this site.. for keeping peace and organised civilised discussion.... Sokath is also proficiant at making omellettes and runs his own buisiness... to relax he enjoys pina coladas and long walks on the beach...

AHHHH.. what a guy... :O

I mean, why haven't anybody doen that to his posts yet?
By Yeddi
I don't know, you'd have to ask Fox bout that one.. he's the only one with the ability to do it
By Vassili Zaitsev
Don't be so hard on SR.com! It'll one day become what SE failed to achieve!
By Yeddi
:|
Now i'm the imposter & the real ones gone forever, blood all over the bathroom, too much to drink, i didn't really cut it, too much of a coward
trussed up in tuxedos, we're the orchestra at the ball and it slides like slime through your wallpaper walls. with a grin like roadkill and the bloody power of kings. I sneeze & it's an exocet, i cough a new disease.

- Stanley Donwood
Last edited by Yeddi on 17 Mar 2003 06:59, edited 1 time in total.
By sokath
Yeddi, I'll spare you the embarassment of editing your post again, but play nice! This isn't the type of relationship we want to build between our members, remember?

Good. Thanks. :)

S./
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just ha[…]

The Crimean Tatar people's steadfast struggle agai[…]

NOVA SCOTIA (New Scotland, 18th Century) No fu[…]

If people have that impression then they're just […]