Hello - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By AmericanNationalist
Hello,

It will be fun to see what is going on with the crowd that is collected here. Specifically, what you all think of the election for the most important nation on this entire planet. I'm keen to see what foreigners think. Their opinion does not matter much, but none the less I am a curious fellow.

-AN
By anarchist23
Welcome to PoFo

AmericanNationalist wrote:........the most important nation on this entire planet.

No. The Peoples Republic of Essex is..

ESSEX ESSEX ESSEX

Last edited by anarchist23 on 06 Nov 2016 19:35, edited 2 times in total.
By Blondie
AmericanNationalist wrote:Hello,

It will be fun to see what is going on with the crowd that is collected here. Specifically, what you all think of the election for the most important nation on this entire planet. I'm keen to see what foreigners think. Their opinion does not matter much, but none the less I am a curious fellow.

-AN

Welcome to PoFo.

Keep in mind at all times that the collection of degenerates and blowhards on this site is in no way representative of the international community in part or in whole.
By AmericanNationalist
Blondie wrote:Welcome to PoFo.

Keep in mind at all times that the collection of degenerates and blowhards on this site is in no way representative of the international community in part or in whole.

That is a very good point. I must keep in mind that these are people who most likely prefer to regulate their social interactions via technology as opposed to participating in society in person. Thank you for reminding me of that.

Not necessarily him, but I'd put good money on the[…]

Even if Israel eliminates Hamas, it will be a Pyrr[…]

Trump will first cleanse the state appartus and re[…]

How do you stop social media, @QatzelOk ?