Hello Fellow Patriots! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By jonalvy44
Hello, I'm new to this site. I am in upstate NY and am an active supporter of President Bush and the war on terror. I have my own forum, more like a blog, as well as a site dedicated to combatting the anti-Americanism of Hollywood. Stop by, I look forward to networking and meeting others.

Don't forget, a vote for the Democrats in 2004 is a vote for Al-Quada!
By Krasniy Yastreb
Hmmm, the indoctrination is strong in this one...

Welcome all the same, I'll look forward to 'educating' you.

:muha1:
By jonalvy44
You a Tony Blair supporter? I'm assuming not, from you tone. What's with the USSR stuff, you waxing sentimental?
By Adrien
Well, welcome aboard Comrade!

I hope that you will soon see the [red] light.
By Yeddi
jonalvy44 wrote:Don't forget, a vote for the Democrats in 2004 is a vote for Al-Quada!

Al is running again!? I thought he grew a beard and moved away?

Anyway Velcome to the PoFO
By The American Lion
Adrien wrote:I hope that you will soon see the [red] light.

Red light! Where? *Pushes his breaks.*
By Adrien
:lol:

I must say you made me laugh comrade!
By Demosthenes
Hello, I'm new to this site. I am in upstate NY and am an active supporter of President Bush and the war on terror.
Good GOD!!! I didn't know there was such a thing! New York (i.e. Babylon) may not be lost after all...whew! *wipes brow*

as well as a site dedicated to combatting the anti-Americanism of Hollywood.
They are the Debil arn't they? *grumbles* *stupd hollywood elitists...*

Ok, if I didn't think you were jokng I would say let's not be too rhetorical...after all if we expect the same...

In response to Krasniy jonalvy44 said:
You a Tony Blair supporter? I'm assuming not, from you tone. What's with the USSR stuff, you waxing sentimental?
Uhhh... you may be for a rude awakening here but their are quite a few self-styled communists and communist sympathizers...actually some of them arn't that bad a' guys personally you just end up disagreeing with their politics...Of course some are...well I'll let you figure it out yourself, please visit the Conservative forum at your leisure.

Welcome.
By sokath
Welcome aboard. :) Any questions you may have, feel free to ask them. We're glad to have you though.

Cheers,

S./
By smashthestate
Glad to have another conservative aboard to help fight off all these evil liberals :)

Just remember, strong opinions come from strong research. If you aren't sure about the facts behind one of your opinions, it's always a good idea to do some research before posting on this forum, as all of us are quick to do the research if you aren't--and we'll make sure you know your mistake :)

Anyways...Welcome!
jonalvy44 wrote:Hello, I'm new to this site. I am in upstate NY and am an active supporter of President Bush and the war on terror. I have my own forum, more like a blog, as well as a site dedicated to combatting the anti-Americanism of Hollywood. Stop by, I look forward to networking and meeting others.

:Shudders: Another republican............ Well anyway welcome to the forum.

P.S. A vote for Bush is a vote for a guy who choked on a pretzel
By smashthestate
I've chocked on food before. Although I can't recall ever choking on a pretzel.
By Jesse
Waxing sentimental? Whats with the Patton avatar mate? I thought the world had realised that the Yanks, i.e Patton, were up to no good already? Yearning to a day long past where you could bugger about in other people's countries without them objecting?

Well met and welcome!
By Locke
Welcome to the Forum! The conservatives need all the backup they can get. :D

I can see that you are into “combating the anti-Americanism of Hollywood.” Hmm, interesting. You are right, Hollywood should only release pro-American movies, since America is the most selfless, kind and noble country in the world.

My position can be summed up by the wise words of Thomas Jefferson, “Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.” I believe citizens criticize America because they see the problems that are present and by pointing them out, they are pushing for changes to make the country even better.

Anyways, welcome again and have fun debating.

-Locke

P.S. Don't forget, a vote for Bush in 2004 is a vote for restrictions on free speech, environmental degradation, a failing economy, a huge deficit, more wars, death, horrendous world relations, civil rights violations, poverty, fattening the rich, prejudice, etc, etc.
By smashthestate
Locke wrote:Welcome to the Forum! The conservatives need all the backup they can get. :D

Yes, we are severely outnumbered. The few, the proud, and all that.

:)
By Proctor
Welcome. Post in the forums and stuff.

But don't forget, a vote for Bush in 2004 is a vote for the Republicans. ;)
By Demosthenes
Ok you scoundrals, rouges, and miscreants time for some blind bravado... :muha1:

Any combat whether physical or simply verbal should be met with the normal 3 to 1 ratio that is generally considered the only acceptable combat doctrine condusive to successfully prosecuting an offensive. One can modify that perspective based on other relative factors native to that particular conquest or undertaking.

With that in mind it is my erstwhile opinion that, in the case of this forum, while we conservatives may not enjoy a true numerical superiority we certainly can qualify this situation with the brevity, boldness, and raw intelligence of our posts! This fact is such that one single post by myself, Freedom, Nox, JT123, Smashthestate and the others is the equal to 10 posts by others of "lesser" perspectives! This means in truth, if not in fact, we do most certainly enjoy a numerical advantage over the rest of you savages who simply haven't evolved "out of the primordial slop"!

-end of blind bravado, and a big nyah, nyah, nyah to all of you...! ;)

No one would be arrested if protesters did not dis[…]

Nope! Yep! Who claimed they were? What predat[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just ha[…]

The Crimean Tatar people's steadfast struggle agai[…]