Hi, I'm Hollywood Jew - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By sokath
Well then, welcome aboard. You're more than welcome to your opinions here, and you're also more than welcome to state them. Just be very certain that you don't cross that line whereby anything you say could be misconstrued as racism or hate.

We don't tolerate either on this board.

Aside from that, I look forward to seeing you around.

Cheers,

S./
By Demosthenes
yes welcome to the forum. Glad to have you.
By Al Khabir
I recently realised what this forum needs is a Palestinian from the occupies territories. The debate against them seems slightly one-sided...

Still, welcome to the forum.
By The American Lion
Al Khabir (the aware one) wrote:I recently realised what this forum needs is a Palestinian from the occupies territories. The debate against them seems slightly one-sided...

Still, welcome to the forum.

Why? we allready have alot of pro Palistian members.
By Al Khabir
Although there are plenty of pro palestinian members, I would rather there was someone who actually had lived there to give the real story.
By The American Lion
I know one Israelie who might want to join here. I dont know if you want more Jewish or Jew supporting infeldels here. :roll:
By sokath
The more the merrier. And don't you roll your eyes at me goddamiit! :lol:

S./
Hollywood_jew wrote:And I'm here to expose the violent arab regiems for what they are. Jew killing heirarchys with one goal in mind, DESTROY ISRAEL.

Have a nice day.

I have to agree with you, trying to steal the land given to them by God.... and England. Well welcome to the Forum
By Kikey
You now have at least one more heeb for the fire.
By sokath
Welcome aboard. :)

S./

He did not occupy czechoslovakia. The people ther[…]

No one would be arrested if protesters did not dis[…]

Nope! Yep! Who claimed they were? What predat[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just ha[…]