BREAKING : France Pitches Rafale to Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan I Kazakhstan gets rid of MiG-29 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

i can not tell you how fracking earth shattering huge this is!!!! But Peskov :knife: said that SO - CALLED CSTO is stronger than ever? :lol:
France giving it back to MOSCOW EMPIRE after the Wagnerization of Africa by replacing MOSCOW EMPIRE in its own pond. New markets, resources aplenty : double whammy.​

BREAKING : France Pitches Rafale to Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan I Kazakhstan gets rid of MiG-29, it negotiates Dassault French Rafale

Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan (Putin's friends ) are about to buy French Rafale fighters, this VERY important development. If Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan continues to purchase French fighter jets, it would signify a remarkable diplomatic shift for THE CENTRAL ASIA …both stats historically WERE " allied " with Moscow empire and equipped mainly with Moscow-made weapons.

That’s not what Hitler found in 1939-1945. :) Hi[…]

Weird of you to post this, you always argued that[…]

World War II Day by Day

Not legally dubious at all. I suspect there's a[…]

No, this was definitely not true for the first th[…]