Mass Grave Made By Police in Mississippi - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

WHAT IN THE HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

The discovery of 215 bodies buried in unmarked graves behind a jail outside of Jackson, Mississippi, has left a community in disbelief. The families are angry they were never notified of the deaths and how their loved ones are buried in graves marked by just a metal rod and a number. Amna Nawaz discussed the disturbing details that have emerged with Bettersten Wade and attorney Ben Crump.
Saeko wrote:WHAT IN THE HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Looks like the sickening truth about the United $nakes of AmeriKKKa is about to be revealed to a horrified humanity…. :eek:
Honestly after reading this thread title I'm relieved that the police at least didnt outright murder them, even if that is not completely out of the question, given how this was organized.
They were either killed by police or died in police custody or the police were complicit in the illegal dumping of remains.

I am assuming a mixture of the three, with some bodies being there as a result of more than one of the above scenarios.
How can the graves be simultaneously unmarked and marked with 'a metal rod and a number'? :eh:
MadMonk wrote:How can the graves be simultaneously unmarked and marked with 'a metal rod and a number'? :eh:

As I've said before the Liberal is a pathological narcissist who demands to live in a pathetic fantasy world. If their is a conflict with someone he doesn't like, then this person must be the new Hitler. If there are civilian deaths in a conflict he doesn't approve of, then it must be genocide and if some irregular burials take place by a group the Liberal wishes to demonise then they must be "unmarked" even if they are clearly marked.
Saeko wrote:WHAT IN THE HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Now I am further coming to understand how the West Loch Disaster had been able to be covered up for so long. You see , at the time , during World War 2 the United States Military was racially segregated , and most of the sailors and marines who died in the explosion were African-American . I myself only learned of this after my maternal grandfather , who had been stationed there , died , and I read about the details of his wartime naval service in his obituary . Before his passing I could tell that his experience was a sore subject which impacted him deeply. Every time I had ever inquired as to what all he had done during the war , he would clam up . It was only after his wife , my grandmother , who herself had served in the U.S. Marine Corps , in the commissary , prodded him that he would give a brief , vague answer . I am sure that it was hard for the survivors to not only wind up witnessing such a horrific , tragic event , but also to be ordered by their superiors to pretend as if it had never happened . Such is the character of the U.S. government , it will from time to time classify events , in order to avoid embarrassment . And the lives of Black Americans has not been valued as much as that of their white counterparts . I feel somewhat of a sense of survivors guilt over this . I mean , had the work crews not been segregated into black and white categories , my grandfather might have been among the slain , and you all wouldn't be reading this post, as I would never have been born , and instead possibly some black person , whom had never gotten to be born, would have come to exist , whether or not he or she would have possibly found this forum and posted here . The best that I can now do is to honor the memory of all those who gave their lives , so that those such as myself might live , and enjoy the blessings of civil rights and liberty . And also to the best of my ability work to better the state of affairs in this country of ours , so that it can become the best version of itself , and that all of its people shall be treated with respectful consideration.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/25603505/west-loch-tragedy/

https://www.history.com/news/black-soldiers-world-war-ii-discrimination
@litwin So you’re saying that the United $nakes of AmeriKKKa is no better than Stalinist Russia? Good to know that you’ve finally seen the light. :up: :)
Potemkin wrote:
@litwin So you’re saying that the United $nakes of AmeriKKKa is no better than Stalinist Russia? Good to know that you’ve finally seen the light. :up: :)

No one that ever saw the Soviet system at work would say that.

I did.
I found an article on this and there's some interesting stuff:

Reed describes the grim scene at the burial site, where buzzards flew overhead. The bodies were placed in shadowed graves without embalming, leading to a disturbing stench that attracted scavengers. He emphasizes the inhumanity of such treatment and calls for a more dignified handling of the deceased.

Fox 26 Houston
I feel relieved that this thread on American criminal justice, the treatment of prisoners and the dead, and potentially class and race, attitudes towards the less fortuante, etc., was able to seamlessly morph into one about how evil Putin is. :lol:

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]