OMG! War May Start Today! - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By the SovieT
its oficial comrades the war is starting tomorrow....

the council helded in Azores (Portuguese island) was made with only one objective... WAR

acording to Bush "Monday is the last window of opurtunity"

"we are before the last effort" like Stupid Aznar said

and as our "briliant" leader fucking moron Durão Barroso said "Its always worth fight for peace" yea fucking briliant Mr Bushist motherfucker...

God damn it im pissed....

stupid morons should be hanged by theyr guts....
By Sapper
Hey Cloud,

Umm... I didn't know there where links between France and Iraq. Do you have any evidence *cough* links *cough* That sounds like mere conspiracy theories... or you've been reading to much in the dark corners of the internet.

If you're so confident this war will be a breaze, then Saddam's obviously not a threat, so why the heck fight him?

Clinton, who was a far more competent president than our current one, greatly helped in pulling us out of debt. Bush is screwing it up and making it worse. Tell me, does it make sense to spend more money but lower taxes? That's like if your paycheck is lowered and you go buy a bunch of new expensive toys! Clinton may not have been a very faithful husband, but that's his personal life and doesn't really effect how he lead the nation.
By TUC
Vassili Zaitsev wrote:And Iraq is defiant as hell against America, I wonder what Ace Saddam has up his sleeve.

That is what is worying me.
By Comrade Koatna
Personally i dont care about this war. If America wins it will be quick but I have a feeling that Iraq has some serious tricks up its sleeve. Thats why I say IF we win this war.
By KurtFF8
[quote="Afenelon"]The americans didnt widtrew out of Nam because of public oppinion but because they got their ass kicked.[quote]

*sigh* i dunno why i even reply to statements like this but o well

thats not true, we didnt lose any major battles in vietnam (according to some) and had less causalties(sp? yeah i know its bad lol) than in the Korean war. So you could say "well they got their ass kicked in Korea" but we didnt lose that.

It was because of public opinion and polititions trying to exploit that for political gain.

The fact that you're a genocide denier is pretty […]

@Rancid When the Republicans say the justice […]

:lol: ‘Caracalla’ and ‘Punic’, @FiveofSwords .[…]

Current Jewish population estimates in Mexico com[…]