US Economy worsens - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By Comrade Koatna
The economy of any country has its ups and downs...The U.S. economy has always been crappy but its no different from any other corrupt system.
By KurtFF8
Comrade Koatna wrote:The economy of any country has its ups and downs...The U.S. economy has always been crappy but its no different from any other corrupt system.

the US economy doing bad isnt a sign of a currupt system, it does that in a non-currupt system....thats the system we have, ups and downs, has nothing to do with curruption (well im sure a little but thats not why it gets down all the time unless its from the "corporate crooks")
By Generalissimo Talonius
And relatively speaking, the US economy has always been strong compared to all other world economies, and even in this period of economic recession, it is still strong compared to the rest of the world. All free market economies go through these cycles ; it is a natural part of such a system, and if you notice, the markets have gone up almost 300 points over the past two days ( large part due to Bush's ultimatum ). Once we end this war quickly, the economy will make a strong recovery.
By Comrade Koatna
First of all I didnt say we were corupt because of our economy. America is corrupt for plenty of other reasons. Second of all, Bloody Talon the U.S. only seems so great on the outside. Besides your probly one of those brainwashed, patriot, diluted hicks that run rampant throughout America...makes me sick. :muha1:
By KurtFF8
Comrade Koatna wrote:First of all I didnt say we were corupt because of our economy. America is corrupt for plenty of other reasons. Second of all, Bloody Talon the U.S. only seems so great on the outside. Besides your probly one of those brainwashed, patriot, diluted hicks that run rampant throughout America...makes me sick. :muha1:

yes we're all just brain washed idiots
World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]