More CNN LIES!!! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By Tovarish Spetsnaz
Right now Al-Jazeraa showed videos of two British POWs and 2 dead brits.

I wonder...why didn't the british military report that 2 of their soldeirs were captured and that 2 of them were killed???

Actually...Brits said a couple of days ago 2 of thier soldiers were missing...but they said nothing of 2 others killed!!! Did they FORGET to tell us about the dead ones??? They admitied the missing...becasue they knew one day Iraq would show them on TV. But they thought they could hide the dead...
By Papergut
Is that about two English soldiers that were killed by their own troops? Two English tanks destroyed another one because they thought it was Iraqi one (it was sand blizzard, they didn't see a hell). Two from the crew have died and two others injured. Is that what you are going on about? I heard it about 20 hours ago... Why don't you guys learn Russian and hear the truth one day before you hear the lies?
By Hojomofo
Papergut wrote:Is that about two English soldiers that were killed by their own troops? Two English tanks destroyed another one because they thought it was Iraqi one (it was sand blizzard, they didn't see a hell). Two from the crew have died and two others injured. Is that what you are going on about? I heard it about 20 hours ago... Why don't you guys learn Russian and hear the truth one day before you hear the lies?

Where can I get this information?
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
No...not the British tank crews.

Iraq a few days ago carried out an ambush of a British convoy...GRU reported 2 British soldiers captured and 8 killed.

British reported 2 of their soldiers were missing...but the rest were "accounted for". Now what does "accounted for" means??? Them being dead also measn they are accounted for...

British admited that 2 were missing...becasue they knew that the Iraqis would show them on TV...as Iraq has always promptly done.

But they thought they could hide the deaths on that convoy attack. They reported no deaths. And yet Iraqi TV showed 2 dead British soldiers. Who are they??? When did they die??? Why didn't the British report anything of the sort???

They are getting caught in lies...and from what I can see...CNN is no longer reporting this event anymore...

Avoidance is as good as lying.
By Adrien
I thought the price of war was 170.9 cts/gallon. :roll:
By Adrien
Silly me. :D

Well, if the war turns out like we think it will, we will a reward: not seeing Dubya have another mandate!

Aaaaah dream on. :smokin:
By CasX
Dri wrote:I thought the price of war was 170.9 cts/gallon. :roll:

Hmm, I thought all all of Europe used the metric or 'communist' system of measurement?

According to Dave Barry that is ;)
By Proctor
As opposed to the imperial system. Just so everyone else gets it.

Current Jewish population estimates in Mexico com[…]

@Istanbuller You are operating out of extreme[…]

Ukraine stands with Syrian rebels against Moscow- […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Afhanistan and South Korea defeated communists. […]