Putin annexes four regions of Ukraine - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Rugoz wrote:Rich is retarded as fuck.

:lol: Translation, Rich is too clever for my liking, is there any way we can stop this guy from embarrassing us and get him to shut up? You used to strike me as intelligent and well informed and I always appreciated you view point even if I didn't fully agree with it. in fact you can still sometimes make some incisive points. But you seemed to have some sort of meta morphism during Lockdown and more and more converted into an angry old man. I don't know what your actual age is?

This is a debating forum. I really don't know why you come on the forum, because you no longer seem to like actually debating. Surely the whole point of this forum is to bring together people of highly divergent political views and life experiences. inevitably this means that people are going to say things that we think are stupid. But if you think something is stupid its incumbent on one to explain why they are stupid, not merely state that you think they are.

And yes sometimes people will get away with things. Sometimes we have to go to bed knowing that someone is wrong on the internet. Sometimes we have to go to bed knowing that someone is wrong on PoFo, wrong and unchallenged. But its not like I'm even one of the forum's spammers. It not like I'm writing a hundred posts a day, that all demand a response.
Rugoz wrote:Rich is retarded as fuck.

Retarded? No, he’s actually rather clever. He just has unorthodox opinions, that’s all. Not everyone who disagrees with your opinions is stupid or immoral for doing so, @Rugoz. :)

Hypermoralism masking as science.

Sure bro, that's the solution.

It would still be better than opportunistic self-interest masquerading as morality.
Potemkin wrote:Moralism is the disease, Marxism is the cure. 8)

Rugoz is right. It doesn't matter how you spin Marxism, as any political ideaology it is moralism at its core. Especially so for Marxism since it also replaces religion on top of basic ideology.
Potemkin wrote:Retarded? No, he’s actually rather clever. He just has unorthodox opinions, that’s all. Not everyone who disagrees with your opinions is stupid or immoral for doing so, @Rugoz. :)

10% is clever, 90% is trash. Mostly he is fighting his own straw men.

Potemkin wrote:It would still be better than opportunistic self-interest masquerading as morality.

You mean what real-world communism turned out to be. :roll:
Rugoz wrote:10% is clever, 90% is trash. Mostly he is fighting his own straw men.

As are we all, @Rugoz. As are we all…. :)

You mean what real-world communism turned out to be. :roll:

No, I mean what real-world capitalism has always been. :)
Rugoz wrote::knife:

If you think your stupid rants are worthy of debate you're more delusional than I thought.

I think the lady doth protest too much, me thinks,

:) Its always amusing when people start spending energy telling you how they're ignoring your posts, or no ones reading your posts. That's always a sure sign that your posts are hitting home.

As to strawmen I've no need to create them. You individually and you collectively have done that. You the cheer leaders on the forum. and western political leaders off the forum. :lol: I mean its like the grain export ban on Ukraine. You just can't make this stuff up.
ingliz wrote:Capitalists do, though.

They sure do.

They have to signal morality because otherwise, it would be clear that they have none.

And even if they do have a bit of ethics, these residual values will not be able to compete with their pecuniary selfishness and its 800 bases all over their brain.
skinster wrote::D

What is wrong with NAFO? Most of NAFO people are great folks. NAFO comes from the Baltic also to a large degree.

skinster wrote:What is wrong with terrorist troll farms to create propaganda for war and intimidate those who report the truth, is that what you're asking?

Wow an article from Gray Zone which is directly sponsored by Putins regime, I am proud of you Skinster. :excited:

Don't know what you imagining NAFO to be, but we are a collective psyops united against Russian propaganda who believe in the cause.(I say we because I am shit posting you right now) Not really organised, not really coherent but hey, free manhours shit posting against people like you and Russian propaganda does it job far better than some CIA or MI6 or whatever. Just free manhours of a lot of people does wonders.

JohnRawls wrote:Wow an article from Gray Zone which is directly sponsored by Putins regime, I am proud of you Skinster. :excited:

Not everything you hate is sponsored by your enemies. The folks at The Grayzone are not sponsored by "Putins regime". But I'm sure you'll be able to prove it if true.

Don't know what you imagining NAFO to be, but we are a collective psyops united against Russian propaganda who believe in the cause.(I say we because I am shit posting you right now) Not really organised, not really coherent but hey, free manhours shit posting against people like you and Russian propaganda does it job far better than some CIA or MI6 or whatever. Just free manhours of a lot of people does wonders.

These aren't free manhours, it is mainly paid trolls and then there are some useful idiots, which, by the sound of things, is people like you:

Meet the spooks, mercs and chickenhawk politicos enlisting as NAFO trolls
While fundraising for a notoriously brutal militia in Ukraine and trolling critics of the proxy war, the membership roll of “North Atlantic Fellas Organization” has filled up with NATO suits, congressional chickenhawks, neocon operatives, mercenaries and intel agents.
https://thegrayzone.com/2022/10/28/spoo ... afo-troll/

And these troll farms were needed to promote in that hasbara way that Israel does, the lies about what is actually occurring in Ukraine and had been for almost a decade before Russia entered Ukraine last year. Too bad your ilk with the blue and yellow flags who were all over the place last Feb have simmered out for the most part, eh? :lol:
skinster wrote:Not everything you hate is sponsored by your enemies. The folks at The Grayzone are not sponsored by "Putins regime". But I'm sure you'll be able to prove it if true.

These aren't free manhours, it is mainly paid trolls and then there are some useful idiots, which, by the sound of things, is people like you:

And these troll farms were needed to promote in that hasbara way that Israel does, the lies about what is actually occurring in Ukraine and had been for almost a decade before Russia entered Ukraine last year. Too bad your ilk with the blue and yellow flags who were all over the place last Feb have simmered out for the most part, eh? :lol:

I always wondered if you really believe what you write or just stupid/gullible at times. It is not very hard to read and put 1+1=2 together.

JohnRawls wrote:I always wondered if you really believe what you write or just stupid/gullible at times. It is not very hard to read and put 1+1=2 together.

It's not me using memes as an argument. You claimed The Grayzone are funded by "Putins regime" and are unable to prove it, which makes you a) a liar and b) wrong.

Calling me stupid/gullible when this is how you behave on a political forum is funny tho.

I'm also amused that you continue posting NAFO propaganda. 'Useful idiot' was right. :D
skinster wrote:It's not me using memes as an argument. You claimed The Grayzone are funded by "Putins regime" and are unable to prove it, which makes you a) a liar and b) wrong.

Calling me stupid/gullible when this is how you behave on a political forum is funny tho.

I'm also amused that you continue posting NAFO propaganda. 'Useful idiot' was right. :D

The fact that RT, Russian sponsored propaganda of other varieties and you get so much hurt from NAFO and requires a whole propaganda response warms my heart like a HIMMARs rocket straight in to a logistics hub of the invaders.

America gives disproportionate power to 20% of th[…]

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]