Armenians said NO to Moscow imperialism, and Yes to NATO&EU&USA - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

litwin wrote:you´d some research , many parties have sympathy toward Armenians, for instance the Islamic parties . whats about EU´s membership ?

Armenia is in Asia, not Europe, so one would have to stretch the meaning of "European" to bring them into the EU, although Cyprus, also technically in Asia, is an EU member.
Robert Urbanek wrote:Armenia is in Asia, not Europe, so one would have to stretch the meaning of "European" to bring them into the EU, although Cyprus, also technically in Asia, is an EU member.

Armenia
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Armenia
Armenia EUROPE from en.wikipedia.org
While Armenia is geographically located in the South Caucasus, it is generally considered geopolitically European. Since Armenia aligns itself in many respects
albionfagan wrote:Armenia will feel very let down by Russia after the recent Nagory/Karabakh debacle. I don't blame them for pivoting away, but ultimately it's only local neighbours who can help you. The USA has no place in the Caucasus, and if it is there it's only for self-interest, just like the Middle East.

" it's only local neighbours who can help you" THE BACKWARD, predatory , IMPERIALIST MONGOL - MUSCOVY IS GONNA HELP ARMENIA ? :lol:

NO, ONLY WE (NATO) CAN HELP THEM TO BECOME PART OF THE FREE - WORLD !

Beren wrote:They said yes to it originally, but Putin just let them down, so they have to seek another protector.

The famous Moscow journalist and ex-adviser to State Duma Chairman Vyacheslav Volodin, Anastasia Kashevarova, made a statement that France is training the Armenian military “for their participation in the war against Moscow empire .” She reported this on her Telegram channel.

“In France, in about seven centers, soldiers from Armenia are being trained for their participation in the war against Moscow empire ”, - said Kashevarova.
https://avia-pro.net/news/kashevarova-v ... tiv-rossii
albionfagan wrote:Armenia will feel very let down by Russia after the recent Nagory/Karabakh debacle. I don't blame them for pivoting away, but ultimately it's only local neighbours who can help you. The USA has no place in the Caucasus, and if it is there it's only for self-interest, just like the Middle East.

A GOOD POINT HERE, FEELS LIKE MANY "experts " expected the genocide of proper Armenians , and they feel quite despondent today ....
Rich wrote::lol: Yeah and like the Syrian Kurds and the Afghan Northern Alliance, I suspect some of them have already come to rue their choice. The fundamental problem for the Armenians was that Putin was far too soft hearted in his dealings with Georgians. Military access through and in Georgia should have been a non negotiable condition of any cease fire agreement in the 2008 war.

as I said many times here

Potem sounds a bit like a nazi to me. You have to[…]

@Pants-of-dog intent is, if anything, a key comp[…]

As for Zeihan, I didn't hear anything interesting[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

After the battle of Cannae, Rome was finished. It[…]