BREAKING : POGROMS! Violent mob storms Muscovite(Dagestan colony) airport 'looking for Jews'. VIDEO - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

wat0n wrote:Nobody believes that, even more so since they said they were looking for Jews themselves

I don't care what Zionists think just as I don't care what other fascists think, I am opposed to the antisemitic idea that all Jews are Zionists when that is clearly not true and you know it. Many of the anti-Zionists I bring to your attention are Jews. Of course, you call them all "frauds" because there's only a certain type of Jew you like (the ones that act like Nazis today), but some of us have a different perspective. Actually, lots more of us than you. Zionists are a minority and if you've taken a look at the pro-Palestine demos of late compared to the pro-Israel demos, you'd see that clearly.
annatar1914 wrote:You mean these Muslim Kavkaz people fooled or paid to be part of an SBU provocation?

Certain people really want to tie these conflicts into one big WW3, to save their own sorry asses as they face eventual defeat.

Who cares? Goes to show what was their state of mind.

And I don't see how a riot in Dagestan would start WW3. What it does show is that Putin is losing control, as in, he's having trouble keeping law & order. I'm sure punishment for those rioters who were arrested will be harsh, because that's what happens to rioters in Russia regardless of their cause.
Telegram founder Pavel Durov announced the blocking of the “Morning Dagestan” channel, which was disseminating calls for unrest in Dagestan. This Telegram account is linked with former State Duma deputy Ilya Ponomarev living in Ukraine, who is recognized as a foreign agent by the Federal Security Service. Ilya Ponomarev has been living in exile since 2014. Ilya Ponomarev advocates the violent overthrow of Vladimir Putin by Russian exiles in Ukraine.

On October 28 and 29, reports began appearing on the Morning Dagestan channel that “refugees from Israel” were allegedly arriving in the North Caucasus. The channel called to “meet” them at the Makhachkala airport.

https://meduza.io/news/2023/10/30/teleg ... -ponomarev
wat0n wrote:Who cares? Goes to show what was their state of mind.

And I don't see how a riot in Dagestan would start WW3. What it does show is that Putin is losing control, as in, he's having trouble keeping law & order. I'm sure punishment for those rioters who were arrested will be harsh, because that's what happens to rioters in Russia regardless of their cause.

@wat0n :

Firstly, I'm talking about a larger pattern of an Western attempt to combine the conflicts ': " Putin=Hamas=Iran", albeit it's making a silk purse out of a sow's ear by shifting focus to the middle east due to impending defeat in the Ukraine.

Secondarily, Putin isn't " losing control" because he's not fucking Joe Stalin to begin with. It's like blaming the US President for a riot of retards in some American inner city, over sneakers or big screen TV's.

I used to think that you were in good faith about this sort of thing as well as other issues, because you do legitimately see the Muslim threat, but with this obvious Ukrainian inspired provocation I'm not so sure about your good faith now.
annatar1914 wrote:@wat0n :

Firstly, I'm talking about a larger pattern of an Western attempt to combine the conflicts ': " Putin=Hamas=Iran", albeit it's making a silk purse out of a sow's ear by shifting focus to the middle east due to impending defeat in the Ukraine.

Secondarily, Putin isn't " losing control" because he's not fucking Joe Stalin to begin with. It's like blaming the US President for a riot of retards in some American inner city, over sneakers or big screen TV's.

I used to think that you were in good faith about this sort of thing as well as other issues, because you do legitimately see the Muslim threat, but with this obvious Ukrainian inspired provocation I'm not so sure about your good faith now.

I'm not blaming Putin for the riot, I'm saying he's losing control. As in, people are not fearing doing this kind of thing.

Something similar happened in the US, for different reasons, in 2020. Yet this is more unusual in Russia since this kind of behavior is more harshly punished than here, in America.
wat0n wrote:I'm not blaming Putin for the riot, I'm saying he's losing control. As in, people are not fearing doing this kind of thing.

Something similar happened in the US, for different reasons, in 2020. Yet this is more unusual in Russia since this kind of behavior is more harshly punished than here, in America.

@wat0n :
Again, I don't think you understand. Russia isn't under a rigid centralized police state dictatorship.

There was an SBU Ukrainian inspired provocation of some Daghestani numb nuts which failed of its planned effect. Except it's effect on persons like you who apparently DO try to connect Russia to the Middle Eastern idiocy
annatar1914 wrote:@wat0n :
Again, I don't think you understand. Russia isn't under a rigid centralized police state dictatorship.

There was an SBU Ukrainian inspired provocation of some Daghestani numb nuts which failed of its planned effect. Except it's effect on persons like you who apparently DO try to connect Russia to the Middle Eastern idiocy

If these numbnuts fell for it, it's because they did that connection themselves. And who knows what would've happened had there been Jews aboard.
wat0n wrote:If these numbnuts fell for it, it's because they did that connection themselves. And who knows what would've happened had there been Jews aboard.

@wat0n :

The takeaway from this should be the desperate Lunacy of the Bandera Fascists, who hate Jews and Muslims and pretty much everyone else in the world, to try to exploit divisions in an multi ethnic multi confessional society in a time of war.

Coming as this does after the slaughter of their failed counter offensive, Ukrainian involvement doesn't surprise me. What other desperate measures will these devils engage in as their doom approaches closer?
If Russia is an anti-Semitic state and country, okay, yes, then how did Vladimir Zelensky as a Jew, make millions in Russia? As well as the start of his acting career was in Russia in KVN. Plus, here is his filmography. Look at where he was filmed, when, and imagine how much he earned.

How many Jews were injured in that riot? No one. Unlike in other countries.

Do not make too many conclusions from that episode. In the Muslim region of Russia, some marginals have united in TG channel and flooded as a crowd into the airport. In these days and in our informational era, it can happen. Authorities weren't ready for that, yes. But here is important information. The most influential Muslims in Russia condemned that riot, and their participants will go to jail as a result of the investigation. There's really nothing to discuss.

The real riots are happening and are going to increase, unfortunately, in Europe, and it will be a serious challenge because it has a different context. The EU is supporting Israel. The EU is flooded with aggressive Muslim migrants who to want revenge for their poverty, for their unjust history (in their eyes), for their place in EU society (not integrated).

In Russia, Muslims, Christians and other religions have lived together for centuries on their land. Some fights can happen, but on domestic basics, not on the basics of a separated society. Anyway, in these stormy days, Russia will be much more stable than Europe if we talk about the ''clash of civilizations and religious war''.
albionfagan wrote:I'm not Putin lover, but this is not something he has any control of and he will see this as a serious problem. There is a risk of reigniting old desires for independence in the caucus republics.

pootler´s spy and Convicted pedophile Scott Ritter, talking about Zelenskyy being a Jewish president, claims that "Jews look out for Jews, that's the way of the world, especially if you're a Zionist... but if you're a Zionist, it's all about the empowerment of international Jewry."
meskenen wrote:If Russia is an anti-Semitic state and country, okay, yes, then how did Vladimir Zelensky as a Jew, make millions in Russia? As well as the start of his acting career was in Russia in KVN. Plus, here is his filmography. Look at where he was filmed, when, and imagine how much he earned.

How many Jews were injured in that riot? No one. Unlike in other countries.

Do not make too many conclusions from that episode. In the Muslim region of Russia, some marginals have united in TG channel and flooded as a crowd into the airport. In these days and in our informational era, it can happen. Authorities weren't ready for that, yes. But here is important information. The most influential Muslims in Russia condemned that riot, and their participants will go to jail as a result of the investigation. There's really nothing to discuss.

The real riots are happening and are going to increase, unfortunately, in Europe, and it will be a serious challenge because it has a different context. The EU is supporting Israel. The EU is flooded with aggressive Muslim migrants who to want revenge for their poverty, for their unjust history (in their eyes), for their place in EU society (not integrated).

In Russia, Muslims, Christians and other religions have lived together for centuries on their land. Some fights can happen, but on domestic basics, not on the basics of a separated society. Anyway, in these stormy days, Russia will be much more stable than Europe if we talk about the ''clash of civilizations and religious war''.

albionfagan wrote:I'm not Putin lover, but this is not something he has any control of and he will see this as a serious problem. There is a risk of reigniting old desires for independence in the caucus republics.

the leading expert on this subject :

Timothy Snyder: 6 steps to prove Muscovite genocide in Ukraine. Putin and Hitler act similarly

The fascist philosopher behind Vladimir Putin’s information warfare | Big Think

You probably think Bill nye is an actual scientis[…]

Actually, I’m a Communist. An orthodox Marxist-Le[…]

@Pants-of-dog intent is, if anything, a key comp[…]

As for Zeihan, I didn't hear anything interesting[…]