Columbia faculty members walk out after pro-Palestinian protesters arrested - Page 16 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

^don't expect any evidence for wat0n's claims. He's an extremist Zionist poorly attempting to polish a turd (aka "Israel")

In the last few days encampments in solidarity with Gaza have sprouted up in the University of Edinburgh, Trinity College Dublin, University College London, University of Manchester, University of Liverpool, University of Bologna, University of Copenhagen (see below), University of Gent in Belgium, the Roeterseiland campus in Amsterdam and the University of Puerto Rico.

wat0n wrote:They show exactly what the protesters want.

Cries about chants but cheerleads that live streamed genocide for 7 months straight. You are the victim, wat0n, you really are! :lol:

They were robbed and murdered because the perpetrator thought "they are Jews so they must have money" as described in the articles.

And Muslims have been attacked for their religious garb, what's your point here beyond trying to claim you're a victim or Jews are victims in a thread about kids the world over protesting genocide?

Distraction, of course. You're trying to distract from the protests which have been spread like wildfire because you can't do anything about them. Despite these distractions, every single person involved, their families, their friends and media all over the world is reporting on it. It won't go away just because Zionists cry victim when they are anything but...

It also makes you look extremely pathetic, but I welcome that because some in the audience have not experienced the extent of your ilk. :lol:

Too bad the left's chants prove I am right.

You're not right about anything. You're crying about chants and you're here defending the genocidal side of the story and attacking young people all over the world who seek to cut any ties from the genocidal entity. And you're doing it very poorly too, but in a way it's good there is someone here doing that, since it allows the rest of us to counter and expose your bullshit. Thanks for that!

You dream of ethnic cleansing, in fact, you are a great example of the antisemitic left.

:lol:

The ones who oppose a live streamed ethnic cleansing and genocide do in fact *checks notes* support it! I AM A VICTIM, HUG ME! HUG ME!

I already provided it. You can always read the source with the quoted text.

No you didn't, you provided a Western source for a claim on Palestinian politics. If you can't share the original then this is just exhibit 35792 of Zionists being full of shit.

Denying the evidence is common among propagandists, but it won't help you here.

The evidence that you keep talking about your feeleys? Yes, that article was written because of people like you who others pointed out kept whining about feelings because it's all they have. It's true!

Anyway, I found you at 42 second in this post. This is Zionist victimhood IRL:

Sherlock Holmes wrote:The fanatical nationalist Zionists are bereft of reason, of logic, they are as convinced of their legitimacy as were the Nazis during WW2. Like them they are above the law, like them they justify heinous crimes as necessary for survival, like them they regard their enemies as animals, like them they see to forcibly expel or destroy civilians en-masse and like them they are doomed to bring their project to a terrible conclusion ending in self-destruction.

Indeed. Congrats for figuring out wat0n so quickly. The sanctimony, victim-playing and projection of their fascism onto us alongside all of the above that I quote shows how wretched Zionists really are... Too bad for them their numbers are dwindling.
Last edited by skinster on 06 May 2024 18:14, edited 1 time in total.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Okay. Now that we have discussed your feels about my feels, do you have any argument about the topic?

Yes. Supporting Oct 7 and chanting "From the river to the sea..." is genocidal and pro-ethnic cleansing and immoral.

This is an unrealistic and implausible situation.

If we lived in a world where Muslims had the same power as Zionists to create university policies, this situation would not exist right now. So this is an irrelevant comparison.

So again you won't answer the question and make up reasons to evade it. Got it.
skinster wrote:Cries about chants but cheerleads that live streamed genocide for 7 months straight. You are the victim, wat0n, you really are! :lol:

The chants show exactly what the protesters want.

skinster wrote:And Muslims have been attacked for their religious garb, what's your point here beyond trying to claim you're a victim or Jews are victims in a thread about kids the world over protesting genocide?

Distraction, of course. You're trying to distract from the protests which have been spread like wildfire because you can't do anything about them. Despite these distractions, every single person involved, their families, their friends and media all over the world is reporting on it. It won't go away just because Zionists cry victim when they are anything but...

It also makes you look extremely pathetic, but I welcome that because some in the audience have not experienced the extent of your ilk. :lol:

Islamophobia is also a problem, what's your point? Are you now going to use Islamophobia to justify murdering Jews in France?

skinster wrote:You're not right about anything. You're crying about chants and you're here defending the genocidal side of the story and attacking young people all over the world who seek to cut any ties from the genocidal entity. And you're doing it very poorly too, but in a way it's good there is someone here doing that, since it allows the rest of us to counter and expose your bullshit. Thanks for that!

Chants are the most obvious evidence of what leftists want to do with Israel, if not Jews in general.

Certainly leftists like yourself will never admit to that. But fortunately, normal people do.

skinster wrote: :lol:

The ones who oppose a live streamed ethnic cleansing and genocide do in fact *checks notes* support it! I AM A VICTIM, HUG ME! HUG ME!

You are the one supporting actual ethnic cleansing, and you also want to watch rape footage to masturbate as we've also firmly established already.

skinster wrote:No you didn't, you provided a Western source for a claim on Palestinian politics. If you can't share the original then this is just exhibit 35792 of Zionists being full of shit.

That is literally the Constitution of Palestine that is still in force :lol:

skinster wrote:The evidence that you keep talking about your feeleys? Yes, that article was written because of people like you who others pointed out kept whining about feelings because it's all they have. It's true!

And more denial even in the face of clear evidence of harassment and support for racist violence.

skinster wrote:Anyway, I found you at 42 second in this post. This is Zionist victimhood IRL:

I also condemn harassing Muslim students. Can you finally condemn harassing Jews on campus?

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who harasses students should be expelled from campus, especially people with no affiliation to schools. I don't give a shit if they support Israel or not, that is not the point.

skinster wrote:Indeed. Congrats for figuring out wat0n so quickly. The sanctimony, victim-playing and projection of their fascism onto us alongside all of the above that I quote shows how wretched Zionists really are... Too bad for them their numbers are dwindling.

Funny coming from a mass rape supporter :lol:

Sherlock Holmes wrote:You'll need to be more specific than "you are still ignoring the rebuttal I linked to" and I have presented many more examples than you in support of my position. Show me a single TV interview of a anti-Zionist student in the street or on TV that calls or cutting penises of Jews or regarding Jewish children as terrorist? Can you do that?

Finally I do not refer to myself as "pro Palestinian" but as anti-Zionist, anti-apartheid, anti-racial-supremacy, these are all things that you are and I am not. You are pro-racism, pro-Jew-supremacy, pro-segregationist, pro-violence, pro-hostage taking, pro-ghetto, pro-genocide - but I sir, am non of those.

I can and indeed already provided you with footage of protesters calling to burn Tel Aviv to the ground and for the repeat of October 7 "10,000 times". But somehow you whitewash those two examples, because you are in fact pro-racial supremacy, pro-genocide, pro-hostage taking (big part of October 7 after all), pro-racism and pro-ghetto as long as the victims are Jews.
wat0n wrote:I can and indeed already provided you with footage of protesters calling to burn Tel Aviv to the ground and for the repeat of October 7 "10,000 times". But somehow you whitewash those two examples, because you are in fact pro-racial supremacy, pro-genocide, pro-hostage taking (big part of October 7 after all), pro-racism and pro-ghetto as long as the victims are Jews.

Using terms like "whitewash" typifies the person who wants to obfuscate. I said what I said, which was that neither calls for the genocide of Jews, take it or leave it. You have a habit too of getting things wrong, as I said earlier Tel-Aviv is the capital or Israel and you disagreed, you have the right to do that but by the usual standards of international recognition it does not qualify and the United Nations fully affirmed this in resolution 478 which declares the states illegal seizure of control of Jerusalem as illegal.

Israel is in violation of more UN resolutions than any state in history, it is a criminal enterprise masquerading as a country.
Sherlock Holmes wrote:Using terms like "whitewash" typifies the person who wants to obfuscate. I said what I said, which was that neither calls for the genocide of Jews, take it or leave it. You have a habit too of getting things wrong, as I said earlier Tel-Aviv is the capital or Israel and you disagreed, you have the right to do that but by the usual standards of international recognition it does not qualify and the United Nations fully affirmed this in resolution 478 which declares the states illegal seizure of control of Jerusalem as illegal.

Israel is in violation of more UN resolutions than any state in history, it is a criminal enterprise masquerading as a country.

"Whitewash" is exactly the right term to use for what you're doing.

Calling for razing Tel Aviv and repeating October 7 10,000 is genocidal if Ben Gvir's rhetoric is.

You don't like applying the same standards for both because for leftists it is always about "who" and not about "what".
Unthinking Majority wrote:Yes. Supporting Oct 7

Zionists and others who support the way Israel is currently run are the people who actively choose to perpetuate the conditions that led to October 7.

If the goal is to avoid another October 7, it is necessary to address the causes of the attack that day.

Now, seeing as how the US is in the process of making it illegal for people to say things like “Israel is a settler colonialist state” on a campus, it will be difficult to address the causes of the October 7 attack.

and chanting "From the river to the sea..." is genocidal and pro-ethnic cleansing and immoral.

Then all the academics, protesters, professors, Palestinians, and others who claim to be using the phrase as a call to end the occupation are all lying?

So again you won't answer the question and make up reasons to evade it. Got it.

Okay.

Let us play your game.

Let us imagine a world where Muslims are not currently portrayed as terrorists and dictators and whatnot and instead are the main allies in an oil rich region where North America has financial interests.

Let us also imagine a scenario where Muslims have managed to integrate deeply into the west and have attained a lot of capitalist clout in western countries and are major donors to many elite universities.

And we can go on like this, positing an alternative history where Muslims have a position in NA society similar to what Zionists have.

And with each difference that we have to imagine in order to make sense of your weird game, we get further and further from anything relevant to the thread and topic.

So, yes, if we lived in your imaginary world where the tables were turned, I would still be critical of capitalist influence on debate and how this is used to stifle discussion for only one very specific form of bigotry.

But since that would not happen in our world, the only purpose of this gedanken is for you to. judge me on some moral level.

Do that now so we can move on.
wat0n wrote:I can't think of a better example of hostility and confrontation than advocating for repeating a massacre 10,000 times. But @Sherlock Holmes does not see Israelis as humans, particularly not if they are Jewish, so he does not realize about how hostile and confrontational it is.

It's fine to disagree with me about the intent in the statement about repeated Oct 7th attacks, that's fine, you have the right to do that.

It's not fine to state that I "do not see Israelis as humans particularly not if they are Jewish" that's a personal insult and likely against the forum rules.

In saying what you did, you make it clear how accusations of antisemitism are routinely used as a weapon against people who disagree with you and Zionists in general.

When the facts start to pile up, when the magnitude of Israeli state criminality starts to become clear you seek to shutdown your opponent, discredit him, just like the Zionist lobby is seeking to do now in the United States, silence the critics, it's rather pathetic and I'm sure it fools the ignorant and the naive but it won't be enough, the cat's out of the bag, the whole world is beginning to turn on Israel and it can either start acting like an adult country or continue having the tantrum that the Holocaust justifies anything and everything that Israel does.
Sherlock Holmes wrote:It's fine to disagree with me about the intent in the statement about repeated Oct 7th attacks, that's fine, you have the right to do that.

It's not fine to state that I "do not see Israelis as humans particularly not if they are Jewish" that's a personal insult and likely against the forum rules.

In saying what you did, you make it clear how accusations of antisemitism are routinely used as a weapon against people who disagree with you and Zionists in general.

When the facts start to pile up, when the magnitude of Israeli state criminality starts to become clear you seek to shutdown your opponent, discredit him, just like the Zionist lobby is seeking to do now in the United States, silence the critics, it's rather pathetic and I'm sure it fools the ignorant and the naive but it won't be enough, the cat's out of the bag, the whole world is beginning to turn on Israel and it can either start acting like an adult country or continue having the tantrum that the Holocaust justifies anything and everything that Israel does.

Then why have double standards when it comes to advocacy of violence? Saying Gaza should be razed is genocidal but saying Tel Aviv should be burned to the ground somehow isn't?

Also, playing the victim about being silenced won't help you out. Not here, where you can be as hypocritical as you want.
wat0n wrote:Then why have double standards when it comes to advocacy of violence? Saying Gaza should be razed is genocidal but saying Tel Aviv should be burned to the ground somehow isn't?

The anti-Zionist protests are not characterized by calls for the genocide of Jews, there are Jews participating in the protests so that pretty much makes it clear that no hostility to Jews because of their race, is being expressed. The totality of remarks and comments by Israeli officials and military, vastly outweighs a few students chanting, I've given you example after example after example and I could quote Jews who unhesitatingly agree with me that Israel has ALWAYS been seeking genocide of non-Jews.

Face facts, there are many Jews accusing Israel of genocide and prepared to stand with non-Jews in protest, that pretty much wraps it up for me, makes it clear that the odd chant here and there does not characterize the mood of the protests. You want to argue that the protest are calling for genocide, go ahead, knock yourself out but it's pretty desperate and only makes you look ridiculous.

wat0n wrote:Also, playing the victim about being silenced won't help you out. Not here, where you can be as hypocritical as you want.

What are you talking about? I pointed out that the Zionist lobby has always sought to silence critics of Israel and that the recent efforts to pass new laws in the United States amounts to just that, prevent criticism of Israel, this is borrowed straight from the Third Reich, criminalize the critics and the United States should have nothing to do with this, public freedom of speech being subjected to filtering by a foreign (criminal) state is unacceptable and anyone voting for it should be ashamed of themselves.

It is unacceptable - or should be - that a specific ethnicity/race/ideology be given preferential protections under US laws.
Sherlock Holmes wrote:The anti-Zionist protests are not characterized by calls for the genocide of Jews, there are Jews participating in the protests so that pretty much makes it clear that no hostility to Jews because of their race, is being expressed. The totality of remarks and comments by Israeli officials and military, vastly outweighs a few students chanting, I've given you example after example after example and I could quote Jews who unhesitatingly agree with me that Israel has ALWAYS been seeking genocide of non-Jews.

Face facts, there are many Jews accusing Israel of genocide and prepared to stand with non-Jews in protest, that pretty much wraps it up for me, makes it clear that the odd chant here and there does not characterize the mood of the protests. You want to argue that the protest are calling for genocide, go ahead, knock yourself out but it's pretty desperate and only makes you look ridiculous.

Weaksauce argument you got here. There were also Jewish Nazi collaborators, there are Arabs who collaborate with Israel and there are of course Jews who have no issues with these chants.

Again, why is calling for razing Gaza to the ground genocidal but calling burning Tel Aviv to the ground is not?

Sherlock Holmes wrote:What are you talking about? I pointed out that the Zionist lobby has always sought to silence critics of Israel and that the recent efforts to pass new laws in the United States amounts to just that, prevent criticism of Israel, this is borrowed straight from the Third Reich, criminalize the critics and the United States should have nothing to do with this, public freedom of speech being subjected to filtering by a foreign (criminal) state is unacceptable and anyone voting for it should be ashamed of themselves.

It is unacceptable - or should be - that a specific ethnicity/race/ideology be given preferential protections under US laws.

Oh and now we venture into the conspiracy theory realm.

And actually, there are clear ideological preferences in how norms are being enforced. The contrast between those chanting to repeat October 7 10,000 times and those white supremacists in Charlottesville, VA chanting that Jews would not replace them is telling.
On the one hand, we have an inferred (not explicit and perhaps not intended) call to genocide by relatively powerless protesters in isolated incidents. On the other hand, we have a pattern of explicit calls to genocide by powerful members of Israeli society in the midst of literally tens of thousands of killings of Palestinians at the hands of the IDF.
wat0n wrote:Weaksauce argument you got here. There were also Jewish Nazi collaborators, there are Arabs who collaborate with Israel and there are of course Jews who have no issues with these chants.

First: It doesn't matter, ridiculous though your statement is, it doesn't matter - there are Jews protesting and criticizing Israel all over the world, they do exist whatever their motives might be in your eyes doesn't alter the fact they exist.

Second: If you are arguing that every Jew who participates in anti-zionist protests is pretending and they are really zionists but doing this for some personal gain, then you've lost any trace of credibility that you might have once had here.

The insinuation you are making is that all Jews are zionists but some pretend not to be, OK you can say that but nobody is going to listen to you, its a conspiracy fantasy at best.

wat0n wrote:Again, why is calling for razing Gaza to the ground genocidal but calling burning Tel Aviv to the ground is not?

Because it isn't JUST a call to raze Gaza nor is the remark made by an elected person sitting in a studio being interviewed on a TV news show. It is the collective implication of the sum total of the remarks and the role of the people making them plus the mass bombing of homes, destruction of infrastructure, murder of almost 40,000 people, abandonment of Jewish hostages, use of phosphorous weapons, mass marauding and evictions of non-Jews by thugs - sorry settlers - and the demolition of non-Jew homes and taking non-Jew children hostage and doing all of this and more for eighty years - that's the difference from the protesters.

Your line of reasoning is quite ridiculous, this is the same way Holocaust deniers reason, that the Nazis never really pursued genocide, that the deaths were mainly from diseases, that gas chambers never really operated and that this is all conspiracy, all the while the Third Reich was simply doing its duty in defending the homeland and preemptively taking care of an imminent communist threat and Jewish led plot to control the world's banking system.

I've said it before that neo-zionism is a clone of the Third Reich and now you prove it here by denying the obvious reality of Israeli genocide just as the Nazis and deniers today denied the reality of the Holocaust, congratulations you are no different to a Holocaust denier.
Last edited by Sherlock Holmes on 06 May 2024 20:50, edited 2 times in total.
Students involved in the encampment from various U.S. cities talk about their protests and the attacks they've got from Zionists and the police.

wat0n wrote:The chants show exactly what the protesters want.

A democratic state with equal rights for all, also known as a free Palestine. HOW DARE THEY! :lol:

Islamophobia is also a problem, what's your point? Are you now going to use Islamophobia to justify murdering Jews in France?

My point was that Europe is not unsafe for Jews like you originally claimed and as is typical of you, changed the debate to something else very quickly, as is typical for people who lie consistently and can't figure out what the point ever is

Chants are the most obvious evidence of what leftists want to do with Israel, if not Jews in general.

Certainly leftists like yourself will never admit to that. But fortunately, normal people do.

You are the one supporting actual ethnic cleansing, and you also want to watch rape footage to masturbate as we've also firmly established already.

That is literally the Constitution of Palestine that is still in force :lol:

Weird you can't share it then, isn't it...

And more denial even in the face of clear evidence of harassment and support for racist violence.

There is no harassment and the racist violence is from Israelis against Palestinians in extermination camp Gaza as well as the occupied West Bank. Don't get it twisted..

I also condemn harassing Muslim students. Can you finally condemn harassing Jews on campus?

Are you talking about the case where the Zionist hit himself with a flag and then claimed to be victim? He's the real life equivalent to you on here..

Funny coming from a mass rape supporter :lol:

And I'll just note that you ignored that part about your smears about The Grayzone because once again....dum dum dum.....wat0n is full if shit!

Sherlock Holmes wrote:When the facts start to pile up, when the magnitude of Israeli state criminality starts to become clear you seek to shutdown your opponent, discredit him, just like the Zionist lobby is seeking to do now in the United States, silence the critics, it's rather pathetic and I'm sure it fools the ignorant and the naive but it won't be enough, the cat's out of the bag, the whole world is beginning to turn on Israel and it can either start acting like an adult country or continue having the tantrum that the Holocaust justifies anything and everything that Israel does.

They will only continue to act this way, but it hardly works anymore. It very clearly shows what type of lying supremacists Zionists and hasbarists are, and people are seeing that increasingly. So that's good.
Pants-of-dog wrote:On the one hand, we have an inferred (not explicit and perhaps not intended) call to genocide by relatively powerless protesters in isolated incidents. On the other hand, we have a pattern of explicit calls to genocide by powerful members of Israeli society in the midst of literally tens of thousands of killings of Palestinians at the hands of the IDF.

The call is not "inferred", wanting to repeat massacres and burn major cities into the ground is explicitly genocidal.

Of course you have no issues with that, for the left genocide is not wrong if they are the perpetrators.

Sherlock Holmes wrote:First: It doesn't matter, ridiculous though your statement is, it doesn't matter - there are Jews protesting and criticizing Israel all over the world, they do exist whatever their motives might be in your eyes doesn't alter the fact they exist.

And there are Arabs, even Palestinians, who support Israel. It's an irrelevant tangent.

Sherlock Holmes wrote:Second: If you are arguing that every Jew who participates in anti-zionist protests is pretending and they are really zionists but doing this for some personal gain, then you've lost any trace of credibility that you might have once had here.

The insinuation you are making is that all Jews are zionists but some pretend not to be, OK you can say that but nobody is going to listen to you, its a conspiracy fantasy at best.

I am not even sure what you believe I said :roll:

Sherlock Holmes wrote:Because it isn't JUST a call to raze Gaza nor is the remark made by an elected person sitting in a studio being interviewed on a TV news show. It is the collective implication of the sum total of the remarks and the role of the people making them plus the mass bombing of homes, destruction of infrastructure, murder of almost 40,000 people, abandonment of Jewish hostages, use of phosphorous weapons, mass marauding and evictions of non-Jews by thugs - sorry settlers - and the demolition of non-Jew homes and taking non-Jew children hostage and doing all of this and more for eighty years - that's the difference from the protesters.

Just because you and your buddies lack the means to burn Tel Aviv to the ground it does not mean that calling for that is not genocidal. It is thoroughly pathetic, again, like the white supremacists at Charlottesville chanting "Jews will not replace us".

Sherlock Holmes wrote:Your line of reasoning is quite ridiculous, this is the same way Holocaust deniers reason, that the Nazis never really pursued genocide, that the deaths were mainly from diseases, that gas chambers never really operated and that this is all conspiracy, all the while the Third Reich was simply doing its duty in defending the homeland and preemptively taking care of an imminent communist threat and Jewish led plot to control the world's banking system.

I've said it before that neo-zionism is a clone of the Third Reich and now you prove it here by denying the obvious reality of Israeli genocide just as the Nazis and deniers today denied the reality of the Holocaust, congratulations you are no different to a Holocaust denier.

Oh, the Nazi projection now. But yours is the actually ridiculous line of reasoning, not mine, because the Nazis did not just have rhetoric but set up a whole infrastructure for extermination that is plainly absent in Gaza.

skinster wrote:A democratic state with equal rights for all, also known as a free Palestine. HOW DARE THEY! :lol:

By exterminating the Israeli population?

Or maybe by making Palestine Arab?

skinster wrote:My point was that Europe is not unsafe for Jews like you originally claimed and as is typical of you, changed the debate to something else very quickly, as is typical for people who lie consistently and can't figure out what the point ever is

Those murders show otherwise. So does the fact that Jewish communities in parts of Europe have their own security.

skinster wrote:Weird you can't share it then, isn't it...

I already did. Want the link again?

https://www.constituteproject.org/const ... stine_2005

skinster wrote:There is no harassment and the racist violence is from Israelis against Palestinians in extermination camp Gaza as well as the occupied West Bank. Don't get it twisted..

The videos I posted of harassment here say otherwise. Denial won't help you.

skinster wrote:Are you talking about the case where the Zionist hit himself with a flag and then claimed to be victim? He's the real life equivalent to you on here..

No, I mean the actual harassment that has been caught on video including blocking Jewish students from walking on campus and chasing them away to do so.

skinster wrote: :lol:

And I'll just note that you ignored that part about your smears about The Grayzone because once again....dum dum dum.....wat0n is full if shit!

I don't give a shit about Russian propaganda, and it also does not negate that you have demanded to watch rape footage.
wat0n wrote:Oh, the Nazi projection now. But yours is the actually ridiculous line of reasoning, not mine, because the Nazis did not just have rhetoric but set up a whole infrastructure for extermination that is plainly absent in Gaza.

Can you prove they "set up a whole infrastructure for extermination"? I mean you'll deny that Gaza is an open air prison but it is, so why can't a Nazi deny reality too?

If you can deny what seems obvious then so can others. The comparison to the Third Reich is justified. The Third Reich was based on the racial supremacy of Aryans over vermin races. The Third Reich sought to seize territory and expand to a "Greater Germanic Reich" pursuing a destiny, restoring things to the former glory of the past encompassing what is now Sweden, Norway, Denmark even Iceland. The Third Reich employed ethnic cleansing creating huge refugee problems throughout Europe.

The Third Reich was committed to defeating Bolshevism, regarded as an existential threat and used that to justify the war.

The Zionist state of Israel shares parallel ideas, like racial supremacy, like regarding non-Jew races as vermin, like seizing territory and expanding and ethnic cleansing, like creating vast number of refugees impacting neighboring states.

The core idea and the most disgusting is that of a superior race, a privileged race where the special people have rights denied to others, there's no place for that ideology in this world and it must come to an end.
Sherlock Holmes wrote:Can you prove they "set up a whole infrastructure for extermination"? I mean you'll deny that Gaza is an open air prison but it is, so why can't a Nazi deny reality too?

If you can deny what seems obvious then so can others. The comparison to the Third Reich is justified. The Third Reich was based on the racial supremacy of Aryans over vermin races. The Third Reich sought to seize territory and expand to a "Greater Germanic Reich" pursuing a destiny, restoring things to the former glory of the past encompassing what is now Sweden, Norway, Denmark even Iceland. The Third Reich employed ethnic cleansing creating huge refugee problems throughout Europe.

The Third Reich was committed to defeating Bolshevism, regarded as an existential threat and used that to justify the war.

The Zionist state of Israel shares parallel ideas, like racial supremacy, like regarding non-Jew races as vermin, like seizing territory and expanding and ethnic cleansing, like creating vast number of refugees impacting neighboring states.

The core idea and the most disgusting is that of a superior race, a privileged race where the special people have rights denied to others, there's no place for that ideology in this world and it must come to an end.

:roll:

And more made-up reasons to justify calls for genocide.

Also, where are the extermination chambers in Gaza?

@FiveofSwords You also appear blind to the ro[…]

@Pants-of-dog I am still waiting for you to sho[…]

What Second Thought talks about are the goals of t[…]