Revisionism to the rescue of Imperialism - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... esa_iraq_1

Lech Walesa...Polish revisionist...hailed by the West and by Trot-leftists as a great leader of the Polsih labor movement...has today sided with the US Imperialist war against Iraq.

This is what revisionists are...no matter how they paint themselves...no matter how much they pretend to be on the side of the workers...they are scoundrels of imperialism and always serve their masters!!!
By Steve
It's all about money, that's all. If they don't tow the US line they don't get aid from them.

Look at the cold shoulder Ukraine is getting because they sold something to Iraq. They have two choices - support the US or do without their aid. Unfortunately it seems they can't do without US aid.

But I don't seriously think Poland, Bulgaria etc are going to actually attack Iraq with the US.

But then again who cares about Lech Walesa now? He's not even president anymore. :lol:
By C-Kokos
You know, I was browsing the forum with the msn window on, so I couldn't see the name of the original poster, but as soon as I saw the topic title, I knew that it would be TS :D

Man you are so predictable :P
What we should think about is not how the actions of "Revisionists" help the imperialists, but what do WE do against them...
By Krasniy Yastreb
Does Lech Walesa still have that huge moustache?
By Steve
I read somewhere that he shaved it off...
By The_Communist_Threat
Lech Walesa...Polish revisionist...hailed by the West and by Trot-leftists as a great leader of the Polsih labor movement...has today sided with the US Imperialist war against Iraq.

This is what revisionists are...no matter how they paint themselves...no matter how much they pretend to be on the side of the workers...they are scoundrels of imperialism and always serve their masters!!!

Honestly, how many people do you expect to buy your propaganda bullshit??....most of your cronies aren't even here, so, few people are going to buy your nonsense...i think russian and Kurtfdd (or whatever his name) might buy it, since they buy the bullshit fed to them by the bourgeoisie.. :lol:
By Russian
bullshit fed to them by the bourgeoisie..

that same for you and communists... hey man, everyone is a bitch to some ideaology.

LONG LIVE MC. DONALDS!!
By Proctor
I agree with Steve. The East European countries need dollars now more than ever, and the best, possibly only way they can do that is by towing the American line. Doesn't earn my respect. Especially when New Zealand did exactly that coming out of World War II, and look where that left us. The US dumped our defence agreement we wanted so badly at the first opportunity.
By Vassili Zaitsev
Well, at least Russian President Putin is not siding with Bu$hler on this, and is speaking out against the war. I commend him for calling this "A political mistake for America".
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
Oh please...Putin...he is the biggest traitor

All he does is make some half-hearted polite dissagreement with the US...but he does nothing more than that!! He is a lackey...

Even Gorbachiov the traitor...back in 1991...send some advisors and aid to the Iraqis.
By Vassili Zaitsev
Oh how I love it when Spetsnaz speaks! Things are back to normal! :muha1:

America gives disproportionate power to 20% of th[…]

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]