In 48 Hours...The Bombing Begins - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

From Bu$hler's speach, if Saddam is still in power in 48 hours, the war with Iraq begins...But like hell Saddam is going to step down, I think its safe to say, its war now..Damn Bu$h! Damn that man! >:
By Comrade Junichi
That's the reason they've decided that "ultimatum". Saddam isn't leaving, so it's war.

Did you guys watch the speech? I didn't bother, anything happen?
By KurtFF8
well u never know, saddam cares only for himself so he might step down to save his ass cause he knows that if theres a war hes dead, but if he does, then one of his sons will say "fuck that", take controal,and there a war

but most likley saddam will say "fuck you" to us

and Bu$hler!! Haha OMG FUNNY! lol j/k
By Comrade Junichi
What? Bu$hler? What?

I do want Saddam and his sons to leave, I would love to see the expressions on the Bush administration's face.
By Russian
And a couple of thousands of people are waiting to join millions of others before Iraq in becoming collateral damage of human paranoia. The ones that will survive will go to the streets and celebrate the fact that they are now a democratic colony of the American empire.

ohh God... world is so f**ked up

(i already said this on another website)
By Sapper
Saddam's like Hitler--he'll go out like Hitler. He'll either suicide, or he'll do something 'gallant' like leading his last troops in a charge at the 'Last Battle of Baghdad.'

It is now time for all Americans to support their president (well, more their country because our president is a fucking idiot), be alert for terrorist attacks, and be patriotic.

Welcome to imperialism, America!

I'm eager to see Iraq & the world's reaction tomorrow morning... it's worth me getting up ten minutes earlier tomorrow morning to see history in the making. My future kids will be glad I saved this week's NewsWeek... whenever it comes.

~Sapper

P.S. -- Riots and protests are even more ineffective now than ever. Besides, Bush is technically listening the majority even though a million people marched because over half of the nation supports this move.
By Krasniy Yastreb
Listening to a majority in the US maybe, but of the world?

Lat's face it, Americans are not stupid. The only reason they want war is because they honestly think it's the right thing to do. Living amongst an extremely biased media has ensured it.

While I can see the attraction in joining the crowd and following everyone else into this imperialist folly, I pity those that do. If this US majority was able to see the truth blocked out by the likes of Fox and CBS, but freely propagated by the rest of the world's media, I can guarantee they would not blindly follow their government with such zest.

All I can draw hope from now is the fact proven by countless events of the past, that the faster an empire is built, the faster it falls.
By Papergut
Saddam's like Hitler--he'll go out like Hitler. He'll either suicide, or he'll do something 'gallant' like leading his last troops in a charge at the 'Last Battle of Baghdad.'

Hitler and his people were brave, yes. But since when do you Americans think that bravery is fascistic?

Listening to a majority in the US maybe, but of the world?

They first create majority by terrorizing their own citizens with weapons of mass destruction and terrorist attacks and then they say "our nation will live without fear once we destroy that [they point] country". How nice, isn?t it?

Wow, maybe "all" jobs have gone to illeg[…]

Wrong. If anything, it's the sign of a mature, fu[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The arrogance of Volodymyr Zelensky is incredible.[…]

Are you having fun yet Potemkin? :lol: How coul[…]