IRAQI CONVOY - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By The_Communist_Threat
I heard earlier today that an Iraqi convoy of 1,000 vehicles was heading south toward the "coalition" troops (i hate how they are referred to as coalition)..it really would be great if Iraq was able to slap america in the face, it'd definitely lower the american "pride"...i hate how the americans are when it comes to their fucking "pride"...if only they knew....

What do you expect the battle of baghdad to be like??
By Comrade Koatna
I am American and I do know of my countries pride...im so emberassed to be American...but i expect the battle of baghdad to have more civilian deaths than military ones...(knowing American "accuracy and precissness")
By Russian
As much as I am annoyed with the American pride I don't get satisfaction or joy from seeing Americans in body bags. I am against this war but now that it has started I wish that Sadam would be blown to pieces by a smart bomb and the conflict would be over without claiming any more lives- both Iraqi and American...

As for the battle for Baghdad- its really hard to tell but I think that American fear of urban warfare will result in high civilian casualties. Just today a bomb exploded in a residential neighborhood.

This is si.ply factually untrue. The population i[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The arrogance of Volodymyr Zelensky is incredible.[…]

Are you having fun yet Potemkin? :lol: How coul[…]

I think she’s going to be a great president for Me[…]