history of races - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to relive it. Note: nostalgia *is* allowed.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By layman
thats why while you had your dark ages we had our golden ages....

Oh I dont deny that.

Ever since then though it has been downhill for you guys. It is looking even worse in the 21st century. No sign of improvement.

And yeah sure you had flying machines and steam engines on the way just before the Mongols arrived
By LEBANON
abbas ben fernas ,,,(not sure if i wrote it currectly....
he was one of the people to research flying...along with many others ....
he died on one of his attempts ...but the research he made is the one which actually told how to balance flying...
and hydrolics....
yes ....al khawarezmi was also studying it along with a large groups of his followers ....he had a large number of researches that without it ..
all the basics of al jabr and mechanical engineer will simply not be there .....
also 100s of years before anyone in europe even thought about it and when science was considered heresy

and as i said....some traitorous political groups are the one who are destroying the nation...and they're being fought and will be wiped out in matter of no time ....
and actually the nation is reuniting at the time .....currently to 2 sides and soon once the zionists dogs in the gulf gets wiped out ....
it'll be a matter of time before we reunit ..and the large war going on now actually is a proof of that
By layman
also 100s of years before anyone in europe even thought about it and when science was considered heresy

Indeed. Christianity is just as bad when you take it seriously

Secularism is the way forward which is one of the reasons you guys do so poorly. This thread is actually a perfect example as you are literally rejecting science in the name of scripture.

Regarding current events, all I see is arab and muslims peoples killing each other as usual. This will only make you weaker.

Great news for Mexico! Congratulations, @Tainari[…]

The fact that you're a genocide denier is pretty […]

@Rancid When the Republicans say the justice […]

:lol: ‘Caracalla’ and ‘Punic’, @FiveofSwords .[…]