WILL POPE FRANCIS EVER BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE COVER UP? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

WILL POPE FRANCIS EVER BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE COVER UP?

YES
No votes
0%
NO
100%
Here are the fundamental facts of the story:
1) Cardinal Theodore McCarrick sexually assaulted multiple children.
2) The previous Pope, Benedict, placed sanctions on McCarrick limiting his movement and activities.
3) Disregarding this, Pope Francis but McCarrick back into the general populace.
4) This was all brought to light by former Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano - in 2018. A year later in 2019, Theodore McCarrick the pedophile, was dismissed from the clergy.

Keep in mind that Pope Francis could have dismissed McCarrick in the past but chose not to. And in February of 2018 following the allegations coming out, he called the victims "wild dogs" who worked for "The Great Accuser" (Satan), and said the victims acted in bad faith "without good will", calling for his fellow catholics to "silence" to avoid "scandalizing the bishops".

Longer Explanation here - https://youtu.be/MS9ffFWkvHM

Will Pope Francis ever be held accountable for his actions? Why have the media been so soft on Pope Francis?
Benefit of doubt I would say.

Catholic (and, in general, Christian) teachings focus primarily on "forgiveness" and "love". It would be against such religious teachings to dismiss that Cardinal without having concrete proof or another chance. IMHO it's inappropriate to plainly dismiss Pope Francis's handling as "cover-up".

Meanwhile, I also doubt whether Francis is really so powerful that he can just do what he wants to do without repercussions from other high-up in the Vatican.

Because I disagree the premise of this poll I will NOT vote.
Accipe tiaram tribus coronis ornatam, et scias te esse patrem principum et regum, rectorem orbis in terra vicarium Salvatoris nostri Jesu Christi, cui est honor et gloria in saecula saeculorum

"Receive the tiara adorned with three crowns and know that thou art father of princes and kings, ruler of the world, vicar on earth of our Saviour Jesus Christ, to whom is honour and glory for ever and ever"

The idea is still there, so no, there will be no accountability in this life I think.

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 22, Wednesday Bletchley Park breaks Luftwaf[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]