Do you have a problem with interracial couples having kids? - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Do you have a problem with interracial couples having kids?

Yes
11%
No
80%
Other
9%
By Dave
In general relationships work better when there is similarity between the partners, which includes race but also many other factors. It is nothing to be ashamed of. The media (and academia) is in the grips of cultural Marxists who deny human differences and despise your race. Your preferences are healthy, and perhaps most importantly to you they are yours.
By Figlio di Moros
Dave wrote:In general relationships work better when there is similarity between the partners, which includes race but also many other factors. It is nothing to be ashamed of. The media (and academia) is in the grips of cultural Marxists who deny human differences and despise your race. Your preferences are healthy, and perhaps most importantly to you they are yours.

And yet race never once has been a problem in any of my relationships, except with their families not liking me because I'm white. Talk about fucking irony...
By Dave
In the first place an individual is not exactly a good sample, and in the second place relationships involve more than just you and your partner--as you've noted with the family interactions. And unless I've missed something, you're not a father.
By Donna
Dave wrote:In general relationships work better when there is similarity between the partners, which includes race but also many other factors.

That most couples are not interracial is testimony to sexual attraction, not social chemistry. With the eroticization of crossing color lines (an extremely potent sexual theme in American culture), I find interracial couples to be more than comfortable with themselves.
By W01f
No, it doesn't concern me in any way. There are more important things to worry about than what colour my neighbour's children are.
By Bella
No I do not.

Dave
If most people would agree with this, then why do blondes attract so much more male attention? Light-colored eyes also merit more sexual attention. Bottle blondes are incredibly common, and many Mediterranean women dye their hair blonde. And when women put in colored contacts, it isn't the brown lenses they go for. This isn't new either, the Greeks and Romans often put blonde hair and blue eyes on statues of Aphrodite/Venus, and Roman women paid small fortune to get blonde wigs from Rhine maidens. I'll grant you the tan (though not too tan), but fair women are also a universal sexual preference and among duskier races its common for women to actually harm themselves in pursuit of fairer skin. Northern Europeans also come closer to matching the phi mask in facial geometry and have higher levels of facial symmetry.

I personally think it is because blond hair is a very rare trait. There are about what 2 percent natural blondes left in the world? Same thing with the blue yes, they are a recessive trait whereas brown eyes are dominant. Brown eyes are very common. I am sure if it was the other way around and blue eyes were more common, then there would be more people getting brown contacts.

If blond hair is admired based on race, then why are not blond haired men admired as much as blond haired women are? I think this is solely due to mass media. The tall, dark handsome man is the hero just as the blue eyed, blond woman is the heroine. Blond haired men are not coveted as much as tan, dark haired men are.

It's media, and therefore full of anti-white propaganda. In the 1995 video re-release of Cinderella Disney for whatever reason chose to invest money in darkening many of the characters. If you look at the media images in countries not affected by multicultist propaganda, it's a different story. The actresses on telenovelas look like they were casted by David Duke, and in India the first thing asked about a woman is if she's fair. In the real world blondes still rule.

While the media does add minorities in cartoons and movies; I disagree that it is full of anti-white propaganda. It is the media that emphasizes what women should look like and their ideal is the skinny, blue eyed blond. All over magazines, movies, commercials, books, ads, etc. Women are digitally altered to be shown thinner and lighter than they really are. There was a controversy a while back about a certain magazine lightening Beyonce’s skin color and a recent one about Self Magazine in where singer Kelly Clarkson was photoshopped to look thinner. The media conveys the message that a light skinned and thin woman is the ideal. The cases of anorexia and bulimia amongst women are much higher in nations where there is exposure to Western media.

I also wanted to add that both India and Latin countries have been impacted by European imperialism. I think that plays a part in their reverence for white skin.
By Inexorable
Great idea, lets mix all of the colors of the world together so that everyone looks exactly the same. After everyone is homogenized we can pat ourselves on the back and wear a badge of social approval for pity-based political correctness. We'll destroy diversity in the name of diversity. :lol:

It is the media that emphasizes what women should look like and their ideal is the skinny, blue eyed blond. All over magazines, movies, commercials, books, ads, etc.

You mean a predominately germanic civilization desires women with primarily germanic features? No way.
By Dave
Bella wrote:I personally think it is because blond hair is a very rare trait. There are about what 2 percent natural blondes left in the world? Same thing with the blue yes, they are a recessive trait whereas brown eyes are dominant. Brown eyes are very common. I am sure if it was the other way around and blue eyes were more common, then there would be more people getting brown contacts.

Blond hair is not particularly uncommon in whites, especially not Northern European whites. In my ethnic homeland, Sweden, over half of people have blond hair. Non-blonde women still color their hair.

That it being a rare trait doesn't really indicate why it would be desirable at all. Many traits are rare but not coveted. Cerebral palsy for instance is not widely emulated, nor is elephantitis. Nearly all theories about the evolution of light colored hair and eyes involve sexual selection.

Bella wrote:If blond hair is admired based on race, then why are not blond haired men admired as much as blond haired women are? I think this is solely due to mass media. The tall, dark handsome man is the hero just as the blue eyed, blond woman is the heroine. Blond haired men are not coveted as much as tan, dark haired men are.

Sexual dimorphism. It should also be noted that prewar blond men were more common in media and advertising. They became less common postwar due to concerns about aryan theosophy.

Bella wrote:While the media does add minorities in cartoons and movies; I disagree that it is full of anti-white propaganda. It is the media that emphasizes what women should look like and their ideal is the skinny, blue eyed blond. All over magazines, movies, commercials, books, ads, etc. Women are digitally altered to be shown thinner and lighter than they really are. There was a controversy a while back about a certain magazine lightening Beyonce’s skin color and a recent one about Self Magazine in where singer Kelly Clarkson was photoshopped to look thinner. The media conveys the message that a light skinned and thin woman is the ideal. The cases of anorexia and bulimia amongst women are much higher in nations where there is exposure to Western media.

The media certainly does promote certain ideals of beauty, but to a degree it has to follow actual preferences. Many women's magazines, notably Elle, have attempted to promote non-white models with little success. And almost no fashion outlet that I know of has ever shown models whose facial geometry substantially deviates from the phi mask. None the less, one can more and more non-white characters, disproportionate to numbers, in media roles and the promotion of non-whites into authority roles the typically do not hold. CNN also has practically become mixed race central for its anchors.

Of course this just covers representation, to say nothing about messages which I suppose is a different topic.

I agree with you on anorexia and bulimia, which is very sad and unfortunate. The media also over-sexualizes women, leading many girls to think that they need to seek sexual attention to please men and fulfill themselves.

Bella wrote:I also wanted to add that both India and Latin countries have been impacted by European imperialism. I think that plays a part in their reverence for white skin.

The situation in India far predates British rule, and if you wanted to blame an imperial factor you could blame the aryan invasion. The point about Latin America may be true, but as it is men who hold power in Latin America it is odd that people there would covet white women while having no problem with powerful mestizo men.
By Figlio di Moros
Dave wrote:In the first place an individual is not exactly a good sample, and in the second place relationships involve more than just you and your partner--as you've noted with the family interactions. And unless I've missed something, you're not a father.

Except my family has never had a problem with any of my exes; it's only the black men that ever have a problem with me dating their sister/cousin/neice/etc. although never had a problem with any fathers, though.

And unless I've missed something, I'm not a father.

@Rich I am seeing a journalistic piece posing th[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting look at the nuclear saber rattling Put[…]

The school trespassed them. They said they can p[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 12, Sunday Aliens are interned or put under […]