Do you have a problem with interracial couples having kids? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Do you have a problem with interracial couples having kids?

Yes
11%
No
80%
Other
9%
By Thunderhawk
No.

The descendents IMO tend to be prettier then both of the parents and more broad minded, generally giving interracial children/people a small positive over children/people of 'pure' race. As such, I believe there should be more interracial relationships producing children.
By Captain Sam
The descendents IMO tend to be prettier then both of the parents and more broad minded, generally giving interracial children/people a small positive over children/people of 'pure' race. As such, I believe there should be more interracial relationships producing children.

Couldn't agree more.
By Thunderhawk
Sam, are you from urban Ontario?
I wonder how much of our agreement is a product of the liberal ideas that are the norm in urban Ontario.
By ingliz
No
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
Yes.

Simple question regarding racism.

Simple loaded question regarding racism, please answer with the simple prearranged reasons. Yes = I'm a racist, no = I'm not a racist.

Of course it's not really that the interracial couple is having children that I derive my disgust from, it's that they teach their children about anti-racism and all that bullshit. There is nothing wrong, of course, with dating someone that is not your ethnic group, but I don't think it should be seen as a badge of courage or an amazing feet. Also they make really ugly children for the most part.
By Okonkwo
No. You'd have to be unbelievably bigoted to say 'yes'.

Cheesecake_Marmalade wrote:Also they make really ugly children for the most part.

Nonsense. The only "minorities" you see on television and in movies are mixed-race precisely because they look better and conform to Western standards of beauty, while still being visibly "different".
Famous examples usually considered good-looking would be Jessica Alba, Halle Berry, Beyoncé, Tyson Beckford etc. Hell, that's the reason why women from the Caribbean and South America have the most startling looks.
By Captain Sam
Sam, are you from urban Ontario?
I wonder how much of our agreement is a product of the liberal ideas that are the norm in urban Ontario.

Ya, I live in Kitchener-Waterloo. City of about 450,000+.

Also they make really ugly children for the most part.

I have two nephews that prove you wrong.
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
Nonsense. The only "minorities" you see on television and in movies are mixed-race precisely because they look better and conform to Western standards of beauty, while still being visibly "different".

:eek: Why is everyone reduced to being an unscientific idiot every time the word "interracial" is mentioned? You have a nephew, or you saw someone on TV, and suddenly they're all great looking people. I'll give you some bad news buddy, the bulk of interracial couples are fat.

You'd have to be unbelievably bigoted to say 'yes'.

Yes, you would have to be unbelievably bigoted to say yes to a loaded question. Unbelievably bigoted like a fox.
By The Immortal Goon
No. You'd have to be unbelievably bigoted to say 'yes'.

This.
By Quantum
No. If a person procreates with someone from a different race, it doesn't affect me in the slightest and have no reason to be bothered by a mother pushing her biracial child in a kart.
Last edited by Quantum on 17 Aug 2009 17:53, edited 1 time in total.
By Icon
I do not have a problem with interracial couples having kids.

If anything, interracial couples should have kids as it would help prevent some genetic illnesses.
By Kman
Nvm, I agree with Rojik.
Last edited by Kman on 17 Aug 2009 17:45, edited 1 time in total.
By Rojik of the Arctic
Other. I have a problem with stupid people having kids. I could care less about what race they are.
By Figlio di Moros
Cheesecake, where the hell are you getting the "mixed kids are ugly" shtick from? Mixed women are generally considered the most beautiful, from Brazilians to Hapas to Octaroons.

No, I don't have a problem with interracial couples having kids, although most of you might already have known that. I don't believe it should be considered a badge of courage, as C_M put it, either, though.
By Captain Sam
Why would anyone have a problem with that?

I dunno. Why do some people want to put on white robes and lynch black men and women?

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]

Chimps are very strong too Ingliz. In terms of fo[…]