Most Powerful Family in History? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Most Powerful Family in History?

Capetian Dynasty
2%
Rothschild Family
31%
Ptolemy Dynasty
2%
House of Habsburg
25%
Julio-Claudian Dynasty
9%
Other
31%
By MB.
Other; it is a tie between the Jianzhou Jurchens, specifically Nurhaci's decedents and Temüjin and his decedents.

The names in your list are pitiful in comparison.
By MB.
That list is full of fail, not only is Nurhaci not on the list but Temüjin is "#7" wtf?
By Nets
Oh jeez, guess who Qatz picks....

Anyways, these are some bizarre choices.
By Beren
Addams Family.

Abhrahams children.

What about Adam's children?
By Fasces
One of the American dynasties. Are not most American presidents related, however distantly?
By Eire69
Not really the greatest of choices to be honest. But I'd go with Rotschild
By Wolfman
In history I couldn't tell you. Alive would be the Waltons who own Walmart. The combined wealth of the 10 kids who own Walmart would be (if I recall correctly) like 4X the wealth of Bill Gates or Warren Buffet. Not to mention, who are the loudest most powerful people in America? Dumb rednecks. Where do dumb rednecks shop? Exactly.
By Figlio di Moros
Wolfman wrote:In history I couldn't tell you. Alive would be the Waltons who own Walmart. The combined wealth of the 10 kids who own Walmart would be (if I recall correctly) like 4X the wealth of Bill Gates or Warren Buffet. Not to mention, who are the loudest most powerful people in America? Dumb rednecks. Where do dumb rednecks shop? Exactly.

The Walton's might have power, but marginally more than Oprah; real power would be vested in the Rothschilds, although I doubt they're unilateral at this point. They're in charge of a large portion of world baking and have powerful connections across many nations. I'm sure they could have Walmart put down tomorrow if they wanted to.
By Wolfman
Point taken. Combine the Waltons and Oprah and you have an invicable force of dumb rednecks and stay at home moms, until the Rothschilds crush them all.

I think I'm going to be warned for that statement....
By Douglas
The Hanovers controlled the largest empire in the world and ruled the most powerful nation of the time. Why aren't they on the list?

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

we ought to have maintained a bit more 'racial hy[…]

@Unthinking Majority Canada goes beyond just t[…]

It is also speculation to say these humanitarian w[…]