Do you favor some ethnic group over others? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Do you favor some ethnic groups over others?

Yes.
38%
No.
27%
Only my own ethnic group.
11%
Dasss racisss.
9%
Other. (please elaborate)
15%
By Nets
This cannot end well.
By Dr House
Yes. I favor Puerto Ricans over the rest of Latin America, Latin America over Southwestern Europe, Southwestern Europe over the rest of Europe, and Europe over the rest of the world.
By Beren
Sephardi wrote:I personally like Italians and other Mediterranean groups over African, Asian, and Germanic groups.

What the hell does this suppose to mean? :?:
By Sephardi
It's a simple question. I like the Mediterranean culture and Mediterranean ethnic groups over other ethnic groups. Doesn't mean that I hate everybody who's Croatian, but it does mean that I tend to favor Serbs over them, mostly because they helped us out in WW2 while the Croatians had the Utashe regime.
By Kman
Other. I favor smart people over stupid people.

I will admit that im more sceptical about certain ethnic groups though.
Last edited by Kman on 09 Oct 2009 23:33, edited 1 time in total.
By Dr House
How elitist of you.
By Beren
Kman wrote:Other. I favor smart people over stupid people.

So which ethnic group do you favour then? :evil:
By Kman
So which ethnic group do you favour? :evil:

Well I dunno how to answer it, other than to say I know that there are stupid people among all ethnic groups.
By Dr House
Beren wrote:So which ethnic group do you favour then? :evil:

The average intelligence of every single ethnic group falls in the "dumb" range. The question isn't answerable under those parameters.
By Figlio di Moros
I strongly favor black women over other dark-skinned women, including Mediterraneans, over whites and yellows. I can't help it if my penis is racist.
By Beren
I strongly favor black women over other dark-skinned women, including Mediterraneans, over whites and yellows. I can't help it if my penis is racist.

I favour snow-white neat boobs with strawberry nipples over everything. :peace:
By Red_Army
I favor Tralfamadorians because of their enlightened understanding of time.

This thread is ridiculous. What do you mean favor? Like your placing bets on each race in a global deathmatch or some shit? :knife:
By Figlio di Moros
Beren wrote:I favour snow-white neat boobs with strawberry nipples over everything.

Wit no body attached? Sick fuck...
By NoRapture
Why in the Hell would someone favor one ethnic group over another? Unless we're talking the mood you might be in for a restaurant this question makes no sense at all. I mean what kind of answer are you talking about? "I like Mexicans better than Samoans because their aftershave smells nicer."? What the fuck?
By Wolfman
In before Delete!

That aside, I do tend to go for dark skinned girls. Which means pretty much everyone but Northern European. Meh. I hate my own kind. It's allowed.

Sure thing, Charles.

Singapore is an obvious counterexample. And so is[…]

Did you have difficulty understanding that post? […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The purpose of the West was not to defeat the Tal[…]