Is the post-colonial discrimination... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Is the post-colonial discrimination against whites in Africa justifiable?

Yes
7%
No
72%
Maybe
7%
Other
15%
By Sephardi
Absolutely not. Matter fact, let all the whites leave South Africa, then we can watch the country collapse.
By Dave
Other: Discrimination does not need justification. The blacks now hold political power, and they discriminate as they please. Whites should fight this discrimination not because it is unjust, but because it is not in their interests.
By Aekos
Other: there is no post-colonial discrimination against whites.

Lol

There was no apartheid
By Sephardi
Other: there is no post-colonial discrimination against whites.

Can I put this in my quote for the lulz?
By Le Rouge
No. And my statement is correct. There is no discrimination against ethnic whites in post-colonial Africa. There has been expropriations and justice signed, sealed, and delivered to colonialists.
By Aekos
And my statement is correct. There is no discrimination against ethnic whites in post-colonial Africa. There has been expropriations and justice signed, sealed, and delivered to colonialists.

Sick statement. Old farmers being beaten near to death by jackass hooligans who then steal their farming equipment and destroy it, the land goes to waste...is that justice?
By Captain Sam
Sick statement. Old farmers being beaten near to death by jackass hooligans who then steal their farming equipment and destroy it, the land goes to waste...is that justice?

Not to mention whites aren't allowed to own stock in most south african companies, they're required to pay higher taxes and the local governments just ignore any violence against whites. Whites have been fleeing South Africa for years. But no one seems to care at all. People prefer to pay all their attention to Israel and obsess over the Jews.
By Aekos
Whites have been fleeing South Africa for years. But no one seems to care at all. People prefer to pay all their attention to Israel and obsess over the Jews.

And it must be (especially in the US) taboo to talk about black against white discrimination. People are inclined to look the other way or have a fucked up viewpoint like Le Rouge. Apparently it's justice that old people get clobbered.
By Le Rouge
And it must be (especially in the US) taboo to talk about black against white discrimination. People are inclined to look the other way or have a fucked up viewpoint like Le Rouge. Apparently it's justice that old people get clobbered.

"Seniority" doesn't prevent justice. Male and female, white and non-white, young and old deserve to get clobbered for their role in colonialism.
By Aekos
"Seniority" doesn't prevent justice. Male and female, white and non-white, young and old deserve to get clobbered for their role in colonialism.

Just checking, are you being sarcastic or not?

Random attacks against elderly white people by fucktards are okay?
By Le Rouge
I'm not being sarcastic. "Random" "attacks" on old crackers by "fucktards" is acceptable. However, this is a total mischaracterization. The attacks are not random--typically they are planned ahead and against white colonialists for specific reasons.
By Dave
The Afrikaners are considered an indigenous people in Africa, including by the ANC. Of course that doesn't matter to you since you worship weakness and non-whites and hate whites everywhere.
By Aekos
I'm not being sarcastic. "Random" "attacks" on old crackers by "fucktards" is acceptable.

That's insane. It's opinions like yours why I am no longer a liberal.
By Le Rouge
I'm not a liberal. :roll: Liberalism is the project of making bourgeois fiction the legitimation of all human activity. I'm more interested in making the pretensions of liberalism a reality, by force if necessary.
By Dave
Le Rouge wrote:I'm not a liberal. :roll: Liberalism is the project of making bourgeois fiction the legitimation of all human activity. I'm more interested in making the pretensions of liberalism a reality, by force if necessary.

You are a modern social liberal. You pretend to be a Marxist, but of course Marxism is a science whereas with rare exceptions nearly all of your posts are ideological in nature and display liberal attitudes.
By Dave
Le Rouge wrote:You're right. There have never been anti-colonialists Marxist, Black Marxists, or Marxist feminists. :roll:

Who said there hasn't been? This doesn't change the fact that they incorporate ideology into a Marxist framework to accomplish their social objectives. For instance, you hate your own people, and you incorporate the ideology which persecutes us into a Marxist framework.

I'm trying to figure ot if the opening premise is[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 5, Friday Chamberlain: Hitler has missed […]

And the question you need to ask yourself, whos f[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The article IS the source, dumbnut. And its sourc[…]