Obama Owns Heckler - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Godstud
@Agent Steel You just hate that he's right, but you can't admit it.
By JohnRawls
Wels wrote:"OBAMA OWNS HECKLER"

And i thought he just purchased a german weapon manufacturer ..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch
:D

Me too actually. And then thought that "Wouldn't Republicans actually salivate other this?" Heckler has been historically pretty good at manufacturing small arms.
By Agent Steel
Godstud wrote:@Agent Steel You just hate that he's right, but you can't admit it.

He's right but hypocritical. He never calls out the other side. He makes it sound like only republicans cause trouble.
By Godstud
Agent Steel wrote:He's right but hypocritical. He never calls out the other side. He makes it sound like only republicans cause trouble.
Obama was not calling anyone out. He was calling for civility, from ALL sides. You're so stuck in your echo chamber of stupidity(Trumpism) that you can no longer even be objective.

Obama wasn't 'slinging mud'. That's not his style.
@Agent Steel

Obama didn't sling any mud. He just stated the facts and made an excellent logical case for his position. The heckler just acted like a fool and got owned. It was his actions that caused him to get owned. "Right now, I am talking; you will get a chance to talk after I am finished talking." Just basic civility. And the heckler didn't want to have basic civility and common courtesy.
By Agent Steel
Godstud wrote: Obama was not calling anyone out. He was calling for civility, from ALL sides. You're so stuck in your echo chamber of stupidity(Trumpism) that you can no longer even be objective.

Obama wasn't 'slinging mud'. That's not his style.

He was making subtle partisan hints indicating that he was calling out those in the Trump camp. His audience is just too stupid to realize it.
By Godstud
Yes, because to you, asking for civility is calling out people in Trump's camp. Think on that for a while. What does that say about you when you're slamming someone for wanting to carry on a civil discourse? Can you see past your emotional response to this, and see the sense?

Obama was not wrong.
By Agent Steel
Hehe.

The irony is that his own vice president just made a broad sweeping claim that anyone who is a Trump supporter is a danger to the country. I'll bet Obama applauded.

The message should indeed be to stop being bigoted, and yet Biden gave a hugely bigoted speech.

Why doesn't Obama call him on it? Exactly. Because he's a hypocrite and a fraud.
By Negotiator
Agent Steel wrote:The irony is that his own vice president just made a broad sweeping claim that anyone who is a Trump supporter is a danger to the country. I'll bet Obama applauded.

I strongly doubt it.

Obama is a despicable person and the moral superior to absolutely nobody.

Yes we can, but we would never do it.

Closing Guantanamo ? Single payer health care ? Codifying Roe vs Wade ? He promised these and many other things, but he did none of it.

Instead he started with two wars and ended on seven. He completely destroyed Lybia with a no fly zone; to this day Lybia is in a horrible state with criminal gangs controlling the country. He build the cages for children that democrats love to blame Trump for and that Biden is still using. Etc etc etc etc etc etc.

But Obama is very intelligent. And this was an absolutely retarded thing to do, further making sure that Trump followers will stay only even more to Trump and making sure that independents look at this and ask themselves, what the F ?

So I think he rather facepalmed. He clearly had a low opinion of Biden even when he was vice president. He just prefers Biden by far over, say, a Bernie Sanders.
Funny how triggered Trumpists get by Obama calling for civility. These people have truly lost their hold on reality and are too angry and reactionary to accept information outside their cult or not from their cult leader. Sad.

No...the truthvis that these people are just lyin[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Winston Churchill was one of Russia's great supp[…]

Legal Analysis by University Network for HumanRigh[…]

@annatar1914 That video of the Black Sun is abou[…]