An 'internationalist' CANNOT be 'anti colonial' - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

FiveofSwords wrote:When are you going to learn that I am never going to bother reading your anti-white and pro colonial squaking? You type so God damn much also...and it is all really stupid gosh galloping and wrong assumptions. Clearly you said nothing to address my point and I knew you wouldnt.

When are you going to realize that I will trash your shit theories until kingdom come and it will not bother me one bit that you ignore me.

I type fast, and can produce enormous amounts of evidence against your shit theories. Over and over again.

Then when you get personalistic and do ad hominem attacks I will report you and the posts will be jettisoned and removed. All your typing or lack thereof will be disappeared for all time. A total waste of your effort.

I win. Again. :lol: :D

It is not my fault that you failed to understand that I will and do have the ability to write SCREEDS against your theories.

Like a cowardly man you do not bring on a decent rebuttal. Instead you avoid and run.

Better for me. I just pound on your shit thoughts until you get tired. It is fun!! :lol:

What did Muhammad Ali from Louisville Kentucky call that tactic? Oh, I remember, ROPE A DOPE. :lol: :lol:

FiveofSwords refuses to reply intelligently and with respect and evidence? I just write whole novels refuting all he tries to say in one or two lazy ass sentences.

Then he gets offended and gets personal. He loses his posts.

Runs from me. I do it again.

A great thing.

How are you going to win the fight against the globalists who run entire nations and countries? If you can't even fight one poster on a debate board with some semblance of coherence? Your political stance is weak in the extreme.

Do you want a kleenex again?
FiveofSwords wrote:
Woe...that is a convenient attitude for anti white people to have. If anyone cares about white people then they are racist, and anything a racist says cannot be true it must just be a way to justify their racism. So latter ho2 much you harm whites, it is unthinkable for any white person to resist it.

I can understand why people would try to spread this idea cynically because they just hate white people...what I cannot understand is how anyone actually manages to believe it. Certainly Aristotle was racist...does that mean basic logical prinicples that he pointed out like tertium non datur were just justifying his racism?

Then at least be consistent. Even if we grant that everything I believe is false because I am racist, then you cannot conclude that it is not true...that would be falling into the racist trap of aristotelian logic.

Sounds like you are unhappy we can see through your bullshit.
Rancid wrote:Sounds like you are unhappy we can see through your bullshit.

We hate white people. In Europe the people over there do not hate white people. because? They are one big happy white people family. That is why the Poles had wars with Germany, and France had wars with England, and England had wars with France, Spain and Germany, and Ireland, and that is why....shit those Europeans sure did have a lot of white on white European violence. They were not standing as one unified white race, like the white nationalists do in the USA.

Then they wonder why these petty racists get thrown out of Taxi cabs due to being racists by white men who do not like racism. They think every white person is dumb enough to fall for white solidarity against the White Genocide invented Replacement Theory...and are angry at the betrayers of the White Ideal.

Do you cry a river for them? I do not.

https://youtube.com/shorts/C3q023WGTt8? ... 61gW_DEmXR

Now I can predict, that @FiveofSwords is going to say he is not that tacky and trashy. He has real scientific theories to back up his claims of crap.

It is sad he does not understand that the people he is going to attract to his cause are a bunch of losers who could not accomplish much in their lives and they cling to racist white nationalist thoughts because they can't do anything of any import outside of that white unity. They lack the ability to confront the globalists because they do not understand their own society well enough to realize they are shooting themselves in the foot everyday by not appealing to a much wider demographic.

I wonder who they think is not white and who is white? Do they have a percentage of blood for qualifying?

That is the kind of ridiculous shit they need to work on before going on a campaign against the globalist capitalist multicultural liberal hegemony.

We have a right to invade all these nations full of dummies that are brown because we are going to do what? Take their land, their resources and their wealth and never have to interact with them and just separate and do it from afar. That ain't the way it works in life. But? They think it is.

You invade in that land and do damage? They wind up running through a hole in the fence on the Southern Border. Catch and Release and voila the foreigners are there in their doorsteps. Why? Bad policy in Latin America. And Latin America is their geographic neighbors. They have to live with us for ALL TIME. So why not be smart and do smart foreign policy. No. They just want to fuck over societies, and create issues and then avoid responsibility.

That is not being realistic is it?
FiveofSwords wrote:
When are you going to learn that I am never going to bother reading your anti-white and pro colonial squaking? You type so God damn much also...and it is all really stupid gosh galloping and wrong assumptions. Clearly you said nothing to address my point and I knew you wouldnt.

You have a fantasy, not a point.
late wrote:You have a fantasy, not a point.

You got to let him keep his fantasy that he makes points.

He then gets bothered by my typing too much. He can't keep up. Too fast for him.

He has to think things through a lot. Then he has to spellcheck. Then he has to type one or two theories he thinks convincing. Then he has to wait for a reply. Then he gets pissed because he does not know how to compile a decent reply. Then he gets personal. These people are anti white people haters. That is why they are against me.

Lies in his head. Fantasy.

He has to hold on to it.

Does he stick to decent theory? Like the reason for colonialism is resource extraction? No. It is all they hate white people.

How dumb is that statement. He does not understand it.
Tainari88 wrote:
We hate white people. In Europe the people over there do not hate white people. because? They are one big happy white people family. That is why the Poles had wars with Germany, and France had wars with England, and England had wars with France, Spain and Germany, and Ireland, and that is why....shit those Europeans sure did have a lot of white on white European violence. They were not standing as one unified white race, like the white nationalists do in the USA.

Then they wonder why these petty racists get thrown out of Taxi cabs due to being racists by white men who do not like racism. They think every white person is dumb enough to fall for white solidarity against the White Genocide invented Replacement Theory...and are angry at the betrayers of the White Ideal.

Do you cry a river for them? I do not.

https://youtube.com/shorts/C3q023WGTt8? ... 61gW_DEmXR

Now I can predict, that @FiveofSwords is going to say he is not that tacky and trashy. He has real scientific theories to back up his claims of crap.

It is sad he does not understand that the people he is going to attract to his cause are a bunch of losers who could not accomplish much in their lives and they cling to racist white nationalist thoughts because they can't do anything of any import outside of that white unity. They lack the ability to confront the globalists because they do not understand their own society well enough to realize they are shooting themselves in the foot everyday by not appealing to a much wider demographic.

I wonder who they think is not white and who is white? Do they have a percentage of blood for qualifying?

That is the kind of ridiculous shit they need to work on before going on a campaign against the globalist capitalist multicultural liberal hegemony.

We have a right to invade all these nations full of dummies that are brown because we are going to do what? Take their land, their resources and their wealth and never have to interact with them and just separate and do it from afar. That ain't the way it works in life. But? They think it is.

You invade in that land and do damage? They wind up running through a hole in the fence on the Southern Border. Catch and Release and voila the foreigners are there in their doorsteps. Why? Bad policy in Latin America. And Latin America is their geographic neighbors. They have to live with us for ALL TIME. So why not be smart and do smart foreign policy. No. They just want to fuck over societies, and create issues and then avoid responsibility.

That is not being realistic is it?

Spot on that these people are a bunch of fucking losers. People try to make themselves feel great by trying to associate with other people that actually are great, or worse, by trying to associate themselves with some great past history they had nothing to do with or build. It's the same mechanism where some ass hat that hasn't done shit their entire life, claims how great they are because their grandad fought in WWII. Again, your grandad is the hero, not you jackass. In this case, it's trying to claim how great the "white race" is, and thus, they themselves are great too (even though they might be some trailer trash uneducated piece of shit that is getting exploited by wealthy white overlords at that lol).

A bunch of trash nonsense losers tell themselves.

LBJ was right, you can pick the pocket of these morons so long as you can convince them they are better just because they are white. :lol: It's even easier than that, because these morons are doing the convincing themselves. That's basically what TRump is doing now with all his grifts.
Rancid wrote:Spot on that these people are a bunch of fucking losers. People try to make themselves feel great by trying to associate with other people that actually are great, or worse, by trying to associate themselves with some great past history they had nothing to do with or build. It's the same mechanism where some ass hat that hasn't done shit their entire life, claims how great they are because their grandad fought in WWII. Again, your grandad is the hero, not you jackass. In this case, it's trying to claim how great the "white race" is, and thus, they themselves are great too (even though they might be some trailer trash uneducated piece of shit that is getting exploited by wealthy white overlords at that lol).

LBJ was right, you can pick the pocket of these morons so long as you can convince them they are better just because they are white. :lol: It's even easier than that, because these morons are doing the convincing themselves. That's basically what TRump is doing now with all his grifts.

They think they are sophisticated people. @FiveofSwords loves Classical Music and European art. So does @Potemkin but? Pote is a communist from Scotland who hates white nationalism.

So where is the common ground? It does not exist because that entire idea that race is unifying is crazy shit.

The USA always has had immigrants from many nations flowing in. Many immigrants from England, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, France, Sweden, Poland, Russia, etc. Many of them varied in politics, religions and every cultural marker. They arrive to Ellis Island in NYC or other ports of entry and they want to dump their European past because it is painful. Lower class and humble farmers and people who could barely pay the passage. They arrive in dire circumstances and want to remake their identities. Johannes Kaiser becomes John King. Mr. John King stops speaking German altogether, forgets his roots and his culture, becomes a generic American white person and he marries a Polish American woman and has kids. They get married to some Greek American and Scottish American who also forget their roots...and speak zero of their original languages. They forget everything and become amnesia driven American fools.

Then they say to themselves, what unites us the White Race. What does that mean exactly? The White Race?

The important thing is we are not the brown people or black people because those people are the ones the ruling class said we are superior to. And as such we obey their bourgeois bullshit in order to try to feel better about just being generic white losers.

Oh God, help me they cry out in pain....as they march with shit tiki torches in Charlottesville. :lol:
Rancid wrote:Spot on that these people are a bunch of fucking losers. People try to make themselves feel great by trying to associate with other people that actually are great, or worse, by trying to associate themselves with some great past history they had nothing to do with or build. It's the same mechanism where some ass hat that hasn't done shit their entire life, claims how great they are because their grandad fought in WWII. Again, your grandad is the hero, not you jackass. In this case, it's trying to claim how great the "white race" is, and thus, they themselves are great too (even though they might be some trailer trash uneducated piece of shit that is getting exploited by wealthy white overlords at that lol).

Except we are not great. White people are clearly the weakest and most brainwashed people on earth right now. Amaxing what a difference 100 years can make, eh?

You, just like the Indian /Mexican/ generic brown identity person here, both seem to make a lot of dumb assumptions about what I believe or what my motivations are. Gee...I wonder why you do that.
FiveofSwords wrote:Except we are not great. White people are clearly the weakest and most brainwashed people on earth right now. Amaxing what a difference 100 years can make, eh?

You, just like the Indian /Mexican/ generic brown identity person here, both seem to make a lot of dumb assumptions about what I believe or what my motivations are. Gee...I wonder why you do that.

First I was an Indian woman, now I am a Mexican woman, or generic brown person. Assuming what he believes....

I am not going to inform you of who I am. because so far you are wrong on all markers. Why? because you can't deal with complex concepts. They are beyond your ken.

White people are weak and brainwashed because they can't agree with your white unity narrative? Why? The liberal hegemonic class that runs international capitalism that has brainwashed them and now they like zombies follow the rules of these crazy individuals who rule the world.

You never bring out the great and sound scientific theories that prove the greatness of the white race....instead you throw some shade on your own 'race', because they do not agree with you.

Just bring on the theories of watertight, airtight foolproof evidence of White Genocide and Replacement Theory or how White Nationalism means FREEDOM from oppression.

Go on FiveofSwords.....so far you are striking out on all fronts.

:lol:
Tainari88 wrote:First I was an Indian woman, now I am a Mexican woman, or generic brown person. Assuming what he believes....

I am not going to inform you of who I am. because so far you are wrong on all markers. Why? because you can't deal with complex concepts. They are beyond your ken.

White people are weak and brainwashed because they can't agree with your white unity narrative? Why? The liberal hegemonic class that runs international capitalism that has brainwashed them and now they like zombies follow the rules of these crazy individuals who rule the world.

You never bring out the great and sound scientific theories that prove the greatness of the white race....instead you throw some shade on your own 'race', because they do not agree with you.

Just bring on the theories of watertight, airtight foolproof evidence of White Genocide and Replacement Theory or how White Nationalism means FREEDOM from oppression.

Go on FiveofSwords.....so far you are striking out on all fronts.

:lol:

All you are is someone who hates white people. That literally consumes your entire identity. There is nothing left for any culture or ethnicity. You would ally with anyone on earth regardless of their politics or culture so long as you believed they also hated white people. There really is nothing else to you. And you think it is so clever to demand proof that white people are 'superior' (I don't even know what that means or how to measure it with regards to life forms...being superior only would seem to be measurable for a tool) in order to 'justify' our own existence lol.

You are fine with any level hypocrisy(like the one I pointed out in my post) so long as it harms white people. That is literally all you care about.
FiveofSwords wrote:All you are is someone who hates white people. That literally consumes your entire identity. There is nothing left for any culture or ethnicity. You would ally with anyone on earth regardless of their politics or culture so long as you believed they also hated white people. There really is nothing else to you. And you think it is so clever to demand proof that white people are 'superior' (I don't even know what that means or how to measure it with regards to life forms...being superior only would seem to be measurable for a tool) in order to 'justify' our own existence lol.

You are fine with any level hypocrisy(like the one I pointed out in my post) so long as it harms white people. That is literally all you care about.

Wow, you suffer from paranoia about being hated because you are white. Do you look yourself in the mirror and say to yourself? The Brownies are going to be out there hating on me because I am white.

Do not take yourself that seriously Sword man. People do not have the time or the energy to be hating on unknown crazy dudes who want all of the white race to agree with their schemes of being oppressed.

No, you think I am harming you and your fictional victim complex of white victimhood because the truth is you do not want to argue scientific rational concepts. You want to say hatred is the only reason the white nationalists in your home nation are not being successful against the deluge of the liberal overclass ruling class hegemon.

Do you have some argument to cope with or will you lament the hatred from the others who do not agree with your crap on a discussion or debate board that is strictly about political theories and political differences?

You have a lot of emotionally driven lexicon in your post.

who hates white people

also hated white people

as it harms white people.

Are you okay there?

I live to hate on white people? Is this your grand logical and scientific argumentation for your white nationalism?

Do you have specific anecdotal evidence of what you have suffered at the hands of people who are not white and they hate you and the dire consequences have been?

Loss of income. Loss of jobs. Or inability to compete in capitalist small business problems.

High taxes, having to see foreign looking faces and tolerate them in your special private sacred space?

Oh, the pain and moaning and groaning you are doing now is painful to watch.

Do you want some more kleenex?

Pull yourself together there FiveofSwords, blow your nose and dry your eyes with your tissue. Take a deep breath and then attack the topic. Internationalist cannot be anti-colonial because? Everyone should stay put in their original places of origin and never arrived in the Americas and everyone should stay put in their own countries and never venture out to claim other lands. And if you claim other lands then it is because the weaklings lost and the strong won. But then now one hundred years later? The white liberals have taken all of the rights from under us. I throw some shade on white internationalists hypocrites. They stabbed their race in the back?

Come on dude. I can't write your story for you. Do not be a lazy bum and write out what you believe to be true.

You can then try to hold up to the pounding you are going to get and then cry about being hated by nonwhite people.

That is your choice. Be a victim. Or not. :lol: :lol:
Tainari88 wrote:Wow, you suffer from paranoia about being hated because you are white. Do you look yourself in the mirror and say to yourself? The Brownies are going to be out there hating on me because I am white.

Do not take yourself that seriously Sword man. People do not have the time or the energy to be hating on unknown crazy dudes who want all of the white race to agree with their schemes of being oppressed.

No, you think I am harming you and your fictional victim complex of white victimhood because the truth is you do not want to argue scientific rational concepts. You want to say hatred is the only reason the white nationalists in your home nation are not being successful against the deluge of the liberal overclass ruling class hegemon.

Do you have some argument to cope with or will you lament the hatred from the others who do not agree with your crap on a discussion or debate board that is strictly about political theories and political differences?

You have a lot of emotionally driven lexicon in your post.

Are you okay there?

I live to hate on white people? Is this your grand logical and scientific argumentation for your white nationalism?

Do you have specific anecdotal evidence of what you have suffered at the hands of people who are not white and they hate you and the dire consequences have been?

Loss of income. Loss of jobs. Or inability to compete in capitalist small business problems.

High taxes, having to see foreign looking faces and tolerate them in your special private sacred space?

Oh, the pain and moaning and groaning you are doing now is painful to watch.

Do you want some more kleenex?

Pull yourself together there FiveofSwords, blow your nose and dry your eyes with your tissue. Take a deep breath and then attack the topic. Internationalist cannot be anti-colonial because? Everyone should stay put in their original places of origin and never arrived in the Americas and everyone should stay put in their own countries and never venture out to claim other lands. And if you claim other lands then it is because the weaklings lost and the strong won. But then now one hundred years later? The white liberals have taken all of the rights from under us. I throw some shade on white internationalists hypocrites. They stabbed their race in the back?

Come on dude. I can't write your story for you. Do not be a lazy bum and write out what you believe to be true.

You can then try to hold up to the pounding you are going to get and then cry about being hated by nonwhite people.

That is your choice. Be a victim. Or not. :lol: :lol:

Yes, you live to hate white people. It is all that you are. Even if you got your wish and white people all died then you would just wither away because your life would no longer have any purpose. Like I said, I know you better than you know yourself.
FiveofSwords wrote:Yes, you live to hate white people. It is all that you are. Even if you got your wish and white people all died then you would just wither away because your life would no longer have any purpose. Like I said, I know you better than you know yourself.

Since you are incapable of leaving your hanky and crying over bullshit that is irrelevant to the topic of this thread.

I will do a kind public service.

This fine video will let people know what a great nationalism vs great internationalism.

You are stuck on self-persecution feed loops.

Notice how this Irishman explains why nationalism is necessary to have before you go out there and become an internationalist.

He tackles that lie you believe in that you equate internationalism as some kind of betrayal of nationalism.

The way that Irishman explains it? It makes sense.

Do you have a rebuttal or do you want to keep lying to yourself thinking I did not exist before you showed up on this board and I was waiting for you to do a self-flagellation of white persecution complex?

Stop doing this to yourself here.

The oppression is too much....save yourself! :lol:
Tainari88 wrote:Since you are incapable of leaving your hanky and crying over bullshit that is irrelevant to the topic of this thread.

I will do a kind public service.

This fine video will let people know what a great nationalism vs great internationalism.

You are stuck on self-persecution feed loops.

Notice how this Irishman explains why nationalism is necessary to have before you go out there and become an internationalist.

He tackles that lie you believe in that you equate internationalism as some kind of betrayal of nationalism.

The way that Irishman explains it? It makes sense.

Do you have a rebuttal or do you want to keep lying to yourself thinking I did not exist before you showed up on this board and I was waiting for you to do a self-flagellation of white persecution complex?

Stop doing this to yourself here.

The oppression is too much....save yourself! :lol:

No, I don't care that your whole existence is dedicated to hating white people. I just note that you do. You aren't the only one, of course...there are many people just like you. But you specifically of course can never be a threat to me thanks to your stupidity. You keep trying to flatter yourself. I keep repeating that you do not worry me.
FiveofSwords wrote:
My point was literally described by the title of the post, if you can read english.

The OP is a word salad, it literally has no meaning.

When the USSR died, it took down what you are calling communism with it. The Politburo is dead, gone. China is a market economy now, a weird hybrid that is a state dominated economy.

So let's go back to basics...

Communism has never actually happened. Stalin was a dictator, and the Politburo that replaced him was a bureaucracy that ran the country. That bureaucracy also ran the country into the ground. It's inability to adapt was what caused the economic collapse.

So you are running around like a chicken with it's head cut off because of a bogeyman that never actually existed.

Russia does pose a threat, but that's nothing new. Russia has always wanted to dominate half of Europe to protect itself.
late wrote:The OP is a word salad, it literally has no meaning.

When the USSR died, it took down what you are calling communism with it. The Politburo is dead, gone. China is a market economy now, a weird hybrid that is a state dominated economy.

So let's go back to basics...

Communism has never actually happened. Stalin was a dictator, and the Politburo that replaced him was a bureaucracy that ran the country. That bureaucracy also ran the country into the ground. It's inability to adapt was what caused the economic collapse.

So you are running around like a chicken with it's head cut off because of a bogeyman that never actually existed.

Russia does pose a threat, but that's nothing new. Russia has always wanted to dominate half of Europe to protect itself.

You aren't even saying anything relevant to my point. There wasn't even anything in my post that suggested I care about communism, and I explicitly stated just like yourself that China is not communist. My post was not word salad, you just have no reading comprehension.
FiveofSwords wrote:No, I don't care that your whole existence is dedicated to hating white people. I just note that you do. You aren't the only one, of course...there are many people just like you. But you specifically of course can never be a threat to me thanks to your stupidity. You keep trying to flatter yourself. I keep repeating that you do not worry me.

No one believes you FiveofSwords. You are new and do not know jack shit about most people on here.

You project things onto others that has no relevance.

You refuse to address valid points.

That can only lead to one conclusion. You are threatened by valid points that you have no answer to.

I do not care about what you think about in terms of white nationalism.

If you have a point to make? Make it.

It will be weak because you are irrational and mainly a person who has to go into a tizzy over nothing.

Yes I do worry you a lot.

If I did not you would ignore me completely and let me answer your posts with valid rebuttals that are LONG and full of information to the point of destroying any point you tried to establish.

You can run then.

And continue on.

It does not bother me.

You have extremely weak arguments.

And that is obvious. :lol:
FiveofSwords wrote:You aren't even saying anything relevant to my point. There wasn't even anything in my post that suggested I care about communism, and I explicitly stated just like yourself that China is not communist. My post was not word salad, you just have no reading comprehension.

You have no reading comprehension. I am a white people hater. Rancid is another one.

Soon everyone is not able to understand him.

Does he need more kleenex? :D

so upset at me for not wanting white people to n[…]

Note that my argument does not centre around not[…]

In order for me to believe someone is being sarca[…]

This morning, International Criminal Court Prosec[…]