Lets go to the pub! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talking about and organise marches, demonstrations, writing to your local Member of Parliament etc.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By TUC
Well we are going on tuesdays....just not today cause Fox and I were playing chess in Uni till 5pm.... :knife:
By Krasniy Yastreb
I'm not coming all the way from bloody Portsmouth just for a drink! You're having a laugh!

Hmm, chess. Algebraic notation is a pain in the arse, don't you think? Descriptive is much better.

'King's knight to king's rook three' is a hell of a lot better than a2-c1, eh?

*watches tumbleweed fly by*

sorry I'm off on a ramble again...... :roll:
By Jesse
Ah. English tradition.

I've been known to hoist a pint after a rugger game. No jokes.

Seriously, I'm not mocking your culture :eh:
By Wilhelm
Hmm, chess. Algebraic notation is a pain in the arse, don't you think? Descriptive is much better.

'King's knight to king's rook three' is a hell of a lot better than a2-c1, eh?

I prefer algebraic notation with coordinates than, "King's Rook's pawn" or something like that. Descriptive is very confusing. Must be generation-wise, I learned how to play chess after algebraic notation had been invented, so I got used to it. Hey! We should start playing between each other at yahoo games or something!
By Sweeper
Too far, otherwise a talk with Fox would sure be good. But I reckon the Thrash can British police wants me.

The funniest thing is that these clowns actually […]

@Godstud , @Tainari88 , @Potemkin @Verv […]

Everyone knows the answer to this question. Ther[…]

@QatzelOk , the only reason you hate cars is beca[…]