Ron Paul revolution - POWER OF LOVE - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talking about and organise marches, demonstrations, writing to your local Member of Parliament etc.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Suska
This is obvious stuff you should know - responsible to is not the same thing as responsible for. It doesn't matter what cause you have in America today because America today is full of uneducated reactionaries, would you find it fair of Ron Paul to say "oh you people should stop looking to me for help!" The double standard I'm talking about is treating Ron Paul as somehow different than every other politician. Its total bullshit, in politics you state your case and the people that like what you're saying support you and you don't kick them to the curb if they aren't much to look at. You gather every bit of support you can get.
By Rancid
Don't groups like La Raza support all sorts of democrats?
By PBVBROOK
quit being a fucking idiot PBV, this is obvious stuff you should know - responsible to is not the same thing as responsible for.

Now be nice. I've tried to quit but it is a tough habit to kick.

Politicians, answer to the folks who support them. Unless Ron Pauls metric allows him to be beholding to these folks he should condemn them for being the assholes they are. Obama was accused of being associated with the racist Rev Wright in the last campaign. He kicked Wright to the curb. That was the correct thing to do. It makes his position on the issue clear. Paul is not doing that. He should. I am not holding him to a higher standard than others. I wish Obama would kick the bankers to the curb.

Pauld claims the moral high ground. That is the essense of his campaign. Some would say movement. If there is no place in his movement for racists, homophobes and white supremicists then he should say so. And not take their money.
By RonPaulalways
What an idiotic post. How can you compare Obama disowning his pastor of 30 years with Ron Paul being supported by white nationalists that he has no personal relationship to.
By PBVBROOK
:roll:

Sigh. Zealots are frequently blind. It is the nature of the beast.

Not tonight jounior.
By Suska
You haven't said anything here that hasn't been utterly refuted. Calling people zealots for rejecting your unformed irrational bullshit is laughable. Stop trying to pawn your chauvinism off as rational and universal.
By PBVBROOK
Refuted?

You haven't refuted anything. All you have done is name-call. It is the best you can do I know but it is not debate

Go to ebay. Buy a Ron Paul bobble head. It will give you something to worship.
By Suska
All you have done is name-call.

It is the best you can do I know but it is not debate

Go to ebay. Buy a Ron Paul bobble head. It will give you something to worship.

Zealots are frequently blind. It is the nature of the beast.

Not tonight jounior.

assholes

or racists, homophobes and white supremicists

racist and anti-semetic

not the sharpest knives in the drawer

high school kids and uber-whites

all your words PVB, just this page

You haven't refuted anything

All there is to refute is your name calling and this ridiculous idea that politicians - that is Ron Paul and Obama - ought to hand pick their supporters. You even misread to for for changing the meaning of the sentence altogether.

You are wrong, you are the one name calling, and the rational portions of this thread prove it.
By MB.
Guys this thread is in DIRECT ACTION which means it is not really a debate thread.

So unless you're a LOL PAUL supporter you should probably stfu and gtfo.

I know people in Europe identified themselves as […]

Homer Simpson explains the concept of sarcasm… h[…]

This morning, International Criminal Court Prosec[…]

It says in plain English "delays in movement[…]