Cafe Che: Free The Cuban 5! (Toronto, ON - March 21st 2003) - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talking about and organise marches, demonstrations, writing to your local Member of Parliament etc.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By sokath
Thanks for letting us know dude! I sadly won't be able to make the 5 hour drive on friday night, but it's good to know that Toronto's still a hotbed of politics unrest.. :lol: :)

S./
By TUC
Ok. flights are 1290$ per person from Bristol....if you pay I'll drag fox along if not I cant make it either.
By the SovieT
:eek: the feds let you do that???

hummm :eh: i bet its a trap... its a way to call all leftists and communists in Chicago and arrest them all :P
By Mista-X
the SovieT wrote::eek: the feds let you do that???

hummm :eh: i bet its a trap... its a way to call all leftists and communists in Chicago and arrest them all :P

Chicago? :eh:

This event is in Toronto, Ontario CANADA.... :D

But no, it's not a trap... We actually do this approx. every month.

In Febuary we did 'Walter Rodney on Black History and the Arfican Revolution' for Black History Month.

In December we screened 'Mikey Mouse Goes To Haiti' for the holiday season.

In November we did 'Human rights in the Philippines, Youth Fight Back'.
By sokath
Well, if I'm in Toronto in the next little while, I'll definitely check it out. I got some buddies to see down there anyway, so that's not totally out of the question.

S./

Israel doesn't have hostages. They overall have[…]

Ireland, Spain and Norway to recognise Palestinia[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 22, Wednesday Bletchley Park breaks Luftwaff[…]

The restrictions imposed by the IDF and Israeli go[…]