Please sign my petition for a new Komintern - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talking about and organise marches, demonstrations, writing to your local Member of Parliament etc.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By revolution04
Good, idea. I support you, but I don't know how well it would go over with the rest of the world. :eh: >: Since communism got a bad rap in the USSR, Europe and Asia, a whole lot of people would have a problem with this...still, it's a good idea... :?:
By CasX
Petition site wrote:A petition to found a new komintern (comintern) to be run by the communist governments of the world.

Where are these 'communist governments'?

Sounds like just another stalinist organisation not actually run by workers at all...but by the oppressive totalitarian regimes that claim to represent them.
By Adrien
Well we have at least Moldavia, in the category of communists governments. Belarus is also "communist" (more dictatorial it seems) no?

Anyway, if people around the world want a new Komintern, it's not a petition that will bring it back, the people must make it by themselves.

The prosecutor will need to explain why is it that[…]

If your argument centers around not believing in […]

https://i.ibb.co/Bs37t8b/canvas-moral[…]

I was being sarcastic, @FiveofSwords . Hitler wa[…]