Counter-Strike - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talking about and organise marches, demonstrations, writing to your local Member of Parliament etc.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By TUC
In memory of the PRNSE I hunted down the ratings for the counterstrike clan I once had.....and I still found them! http://www.theclq.com/asp/clan.asp?id=626100

I have decided I will bring this back to life and am as always looking for people just post here if you're serious about it.
By TUC
Fox dont show that off its not worth it :-D and if you look closely I posted the CLAN OVER VIEW! not my personal stuff as to brag. :D
By sokath
Siberian Fox wrote:...wow, I haven't played CS in a long time...

That's the first thing I thought when I saw the title of the post. Funny thing is, I have a buddy who still always bugs me about playing with him. Heh.

S./
By ahab
I don't really mind the communists despite the things I was told when I was growing up. I don't mind all the anti-americanism as I know my nation isn't the nicest.

BUT CS?!?!? This board was started from a CS clan?!?!? I knew there was something I didn't like about you people :knife:

(At least that is what I thought I read in other threads, didn't seem appropriate to bring up there)
By AnotherDeadHero
I haven't played CS in ages either. To be honest I was awful at the game through. Played it for months and still sucked. I like to think that the opposition players were too good for my feeble skills, or lack thereof, but I kinda tired of the game. Too many cheats. Sadly. :(

Nowadays I play Return to Castle Wolfenstein online religiously. I prefer it to CS by far. Any of you guys play at all?. If so I'd be interested in hooking up for a game.
By Kov
Why sit on a computer all day? Save up some money, go get some Camo, Assault Vests, Boots, Helmates, Gas Masks, Night Vision, and AIrsoft Guns with your firends and have a blast day or night.

I also supose that I will make my first public statement of one little thing...

The Team Red Regiment Airsoft Website will be up and running soon, I invite you all to go to the forums when it is up.
By ahab
Comrade General Kov wrote:Why sit on a computer all day? Save up some money, go get some Camo, Assault Vests, Boots, Helmates, Gas Masks, Night Vision, and AIrsoft Guns with your firends and have a blast day or night.
Join the military! Instead of paying for the stuff, they give it to you! That's so nice of them! :D
By Sweeper
AnotherDeadHero wrote:I haven't played CS in ages either. To be honest I was awful at the game through. Played it for months and still sucked. I like to think that the opposition players were too good for my feeble skills, or lack thereof, but I kinda tired of the game. Too many cheats. Sadly. :(

Nowadays I play Return to Castle Wolfenstein online religiously. I prefer it to CS by far. Any of you guys play at all?. If so I'd be interested in hooking up for a game.

Cs, dumped it... No longer feel for it, so very boring. I did however find a better game, a little CS in though but sure fun www.cl.cscentral.com A nice little mod for Half-life.
Well so if I want a blasting action in CS style I prefer Global Operations more toys in there, better toys (weapons) G-11 rifle anyone? Or MG-36?
They do have an AK-47 though, fancy enough.

Now a days, well I play GTA 3, modding it a bit then playing, modding it a bit, then playing. Bah.

No, if food deliveries have ramped up and been abo[…]

No one is committing genocide. Even the ICC prose[…]

If white people care so much about living in white[…]

Well if you are clever enough to know that our el[…]