Notice- Will be gone for month - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talking about and organise marches, demonstrations, writing to your local Member of Parliament etc.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Kov
I do not know if this belongs in this forum or in the "park", but since this is interlaced with my other 2 topics here, I will post here.

As you all know I am going to Moscow, I leave on Monday and shall return in about a month, I will have online access but I shall not post anything due to the expence of the web there.

If it is not all that hard, if any massive events occur during my time off (ie. mass bannings, new site, rebellion, revolution) may you please post it here so I can quickly see what I missed?

I thank you, and as they said in Russia during the revolution:

"Yesli ya ne vernius, shitai meni comunistom"
By Adrien
Be assured we'll keep you informed comrade! However, if there is a revolution, i think you will hear about it on tv, even in Moscow.

:)

I'll tell you "bon voyage" sunday evening.

There's a possibility for me to go to Moscow next year, i hope it will be concretized. So that i can at least see Lenin, Togliatti, and Volvograd.

And i heard once that they had pirate video game consoles, must be an interesting curiosity!
By sergei
I promise to not kill anyone while you are gone :) Good hunting Comrade :)
By Kov
:lol: Sergei, I always know you are there looking out for me, like a ghost. But when you post, it is at the perfect time and with the perfect words. Thank you, thank you all.

And if you are interested in pirated computer games, look at my "Trip to Moscow- Part 2" topic for details...

Thank you all again.

Food delivery has not ramped up to pre war levels,[…]

The genocide deniers on this thread have convinced[…]

If white people care so much about living in white[…]

Well if you are clever enough to know that our el[…]