Employee Free Choice Act - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talking about and organise marches, demonstrations, writing to your local Member of Parliament etc.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Red Rebel
Sign the Petition

To: The New President and Congress

I urge you to enact the Employee Free Choice Act immediately. This crucial legislation will protect workers’ freedom to choose a union and bargain, without management intimidation. Allowing more workers to freely join unions and bargain with their employers will help rebuild the middle class by expanding health care, improving retirement security and raising the standard of living for America’s working families. My bargaining rights are worth working for and voting for!

10 Key Points about the Employee Free Choice Act. Interactive link, thats why it isn't copied over here.
By Dr House
No.
By Dan
I wouldn't mind, as long as employees also got the free choice to not join a union on an individual basis.
By Red Rebel
I agree with you, Dan. Workers should have the choice to join or not to join a union. If a union is present in the workforce, it should not have to help the non-union members of that work place. Sadly theres no real debate about that issue in the USA.

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 22, Wednesday Bletchley Park breaks Luftwaf[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]