Reality Check - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Classical liberalism. The individual before the state, non-interventionist, free-market based society.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Garibaldi
Recently, I've talked to some people from Reality Check. I agree with their overall message and would like to join, but feel it would be somewhat hypocritical. Not only are they funded atleast partially by the state, alot of their solutions call for more state interference. Would joining make me a hypocrit?

Also, I got into a small debate with the representitive I spoke with. She said I should propose some ideas(since I made it clear I didn't like the idea of the state intervening), and I was wondering what the other libertarians would suggest? So far, I have three ideas: stop subsidizing the tabacco companies, unionize the tabacco farmers, and ask the cigarette corporations to put out safer products.
By Todd D.
Do you have a website or something?
By Garibaldi
You've never heard of Reality Check?
By Todd D.
Nope. I guess I'm an ignoramus. I guess I can resort to Google, but I think for the benefit of the rest of the people here who also might not know who they are, you could post some sort of reference?
By STA
Todd D. wrote:I'm an ignoramus.

Hehehe. I'm going to use that so much.

But what is reality check?

It’s not even the case that all Zionists are Jews[…]

No. The U of A encampment was there for a day or t[…]

Weird of you to post this, you always argued that[…]